Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
you look amazing Phill, and the smile suits you :D

so hope you make those 3lbs tomorrow :) xxx

Phil you look amazing :D different bloke. I can only say well done again. Do you do much exercise? or do u have days where u cant be bothered?? x

Phil you look amazing :D different bloke. I can only say well done again. Do you do much exercise? or do u have days where u cant be bothered?? x

Thank you x i used to exercise all the time not so much now . yeah i still have day were i cant be bothered but when im having one of those days i look at old photos just to give me a lift and remember why im doing it hope that helps xxx

Hiya hun!

Congrats on the losses!!! doing amazing and i'm sure you will hit goal tomorrow!!! :) you look FAB! totally different person tbh! you've done brilliantly on WW! :) oh and big well done on finding the size 40 jeans too!!!! i love charity shops hehe, find some great bargins! hope youve had a ace weekend hun and good luck for tomorrow! can't wait to hear how you've got on xxxxxx

Hiya hun!

Congrats on the losses!!! doing amazing and i'm sure you will hit goal tomorrow!!! :) you look FAB! totally different person tbh! you've done brilliantly on WW! :) oh and big well done on finding the size 40 jeans too!!!! i love charity shops hehe, find some great bargins! hope youve had a ace weekend hun and good luck for tomorrow! can't wait to hear how you've got on xxxxxx

thanks chick xxx going to have early night the firewoks have worn me out this weekend lol so need my beauty sleep ;) ( if i could get this halloween mask off ;)) anyway fingers crossed the morning will be a good one :D:D:D:D

GOOOAAALLLL! lost 3lbs this morning this morning so im very very happy 8 stone in 9 months cant be bad , so now i had a good look at my pictures yesterday and im happy with the way i look so im going to start maintaining from today , thank you all for you advice over the last 9 months and nice comments on the pictures. so in the immortal words of rocky.......

I just got one thing to say... to my wife at home: Yo, Adrian! I DID IT!

OMG Mr Phil, I am sat here with a tear in my eye after reading your last post x

You are such an inspiration, your wife & family must be sooo proud:D
:happy096:

Wow just wow....huge well done phil!!! x

WOOOOO HOOOO!!

Well done Phil, what an achievement. I'm delighted for you xxx

OMG Mr Phil, I am sat here with a tear in my eye after reading your last post x

You are such an inspiration, your wife & family must be sooo proud:D
:happy096:

Wow just wow....huge well done phil!!! x

thank you all so much xxxxx , very happy today cant stop smiling ( which for me is rear ) thank you all for your help and advice and help over that last few months it ment a lot xxx :):):):)

Fantastic news, all that hard work paid off and now...well you can enjoy your new, slimmer life - that is a huge amount of weight to lose. Congratulations and well done almost don't seem enough xx

Sorry I'm late, but a massive well done Phill, this is where the real hard work really starts with maintaining. You will start to have alot of things going through your mind now regarding losing and putting weight on... You have to get through this Phill, don't listen to the little voices in your head... You did it now, you're thin, you're a star! :D

Congratulations!!

Loved the Rocky quote :p xxx

thanks nik xxxxxxxxxx i think im gonna need you to hold my hand ;) doing this maintaining lark , started yesterday , cant get my head around it , i keep thinking i shouldnt have that because of points, i know its daft but cant shake weight loss mode yet , but thankfully i have you to help me ;) , thanks nik xxxx :):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back