Goodbye....

JUSTKITTY

After 6 weeks on plan and 21lbs less, I have decided to sto CD - i might come to a higher plan after my holiday but for now it is au revouir.

I have spent alot of time soul searching over the last few days and becuase I want to be a mummy and feel I am a healthier weight at 11st 4lbs, I am not prepared to stay on a diet where I stop ovulating. I wish my CDC had told me the risk at the beginning when I asked an I really hope that my body gets back into its rythm quickly.

Thank you to all of you for your support - you are fab. Keep going if its right for you. I shall use all I have learned to help me keep the weight off and find a healthy eating plan right for me.

Goof luck to you all!

awww ****hugs**** hun

good luck to you, hope your cycle returns to normal quickly and only stops again for the reason that you want it to.

Take care

X Debs X

good luck and hope it all works out for you

Awww, that's a shame. The plan can mess up people's cycles, sometimes making them 'late', sometimes making them early, sometimes spotting in between. This is probably due to the fast fat loss, and as oestrogen is stored within the fat cell, it can make the cycles go a bit out of balance.

However, it does appear to make people extra fertile. I have it down as one of the side effects...periods can go wacky, but if they don't want babies, to be extra cautious about contraception, getting caps etc checked regularly and not missing pills.

Anyway, best of luck to you. Hope babies come for you soon. I hated that wait. :hug99:

good luck kitty xxx

Back