goodbye

Jannywanny

Hi, just wanted to say thank you to everyone who posted etc but it is now time to leave exante, I have reached my first goal 3 stones in 3 months woohoo!!!! :D:D:D I have still got half a stone to go but am doing that either with WW or calorie counting. Been on WS for a while so hopefully transition will be easy if still a bit scary, I now have total control on what I eat and realise for me the hard work starts now.

Thanks again everyone for all the support and encouragement you've all given, wouldn't have been able to do it on my own. Good luck with your losses, lets all be skinnier for 2011

xx

well done and good luck

Good luck youve done really well, be proud :)

Well done & good luck x

Thanks all, I wont be a stranger, too addicted lol i'll still be following all your progress' tho cos basically i'm nosey ;)

Hopefully I wont gain weight, but you never know do you? I expect to flutter slightly, but will be prepared for it, I wouldn't hesitate to do Exante again should I need too, it worked for me and for so many of you, you've all done brilliantly.

Thanks again guys (& girlies)

xx

make sure you do stay in touch or i will send you some kick ass texts :8855:
well done. you know you will lose the rest. you have done so good.
remember we didnt gain weight eating cucumber ;)

:rotflmao: I can do the quote thingy but its very true about the cucumbers! I dont know where my weakness lies, I don't pig out on any particular foods or have cravings so maybe my portion control needs looking at.

You wont get rid of me, i'll still be checking up to make sure your honking or you'll get:whoopass: lol. Have a 100% day

xx

You'd better be good, I have a very big stick!! lol You get brownie points for the situps tho xx

well done on reaching your goal:D

Thanks Aunt Bam, small way to go, another 1/2 stone, then the hard work for me starts lol

Good luck on your journey

xx

As Ive said Jan youll have that last 7lbs off in no time. Youve done brilliantly so far and well continue to do so.

Thanks Joanne, it isn't much I know, and if it takes a little while then so be it, i'd rather keep off what i've lost so far, maintaining is going to be hard for me but I can do it lol
I'll keep checking up on here for everyones progress but will prob do WW so will be in that forum mostly, hope they are as friendly as this bunch

xx

Back