goodbyeflappymumtum's diary

Well done .... back on track again!! Let's hope it's another good week for you!

I'm still clinging on!

I'm still here!

I am basically rubbish at staying committed all day long. I've noticed I can stay focussed all day until I cave in at 5pm almost to the minute. Everyday. It's ridiculous. Maybe now I'm aware of it I will be able to counteract it!

We shall see.

I'm 13.3 still as I seem to put on and lose and put on again depending on how focused I am throughout the week.

Want to crack that 13/12 stone barrier! come on!

6 weeks to go til the wedding! eeeek!

i have definitely toned up loads but am stuck at 13,5 still, really want to push past the 13 barrier. have tried slendertone abs for the first time today, hope this will help! I hvent been rigidly stick to exante but I go to a pilates class mon, a bootcamp class in the park on tues, a fitness class weds, day off thurs, and pilates fri, try to jog on weekends. plus exercise at home with davina, defnitely much fitter than january but not neccesarily weighing much less! need to stick to exante much more if i want to push past 13!

i can stick to it for a whole day then the next day might have two servings then dinner (normalish food) or might go crazy and eat what i want if things get bad, i am generally more body/ food conscious now but the last shake of the day rather than a meal seems to elude me, which is the meal i could do with skimping.

still going though!

6 weeks to go til the wedding! eeeek! i have definitely toned up loads but am stuck at 13,5 still, really want to push past the 13 barrier. have tried slendertone abs for the first time today, hope this will help! I hvent been rigidly stick to exante but I go to a pilates class mon, a bootcamp class in the park on tues, a fitness class weds, day off thurs, and pilates fri, try to jog on weekends. plus exercise at home with davina, defnitely much fitter than january but not neccesarily weighing much less! need to stick to exante much more if i want to push past 13! i can stick to it for a whole day then the next day might have two servings then dinner (normalish food) or might go crazy and eat what i want if things get bad, i am generally more body/ food conscious now but the last shake of the day rather than a meal seems to elude me, which is the meal i could do with skimping. still going though!

Well I've finally got another stone off! down to 12.10, went back on Lipotrim for a week after gaining and losing the same 7 pounds over and over again! it have me a kick start ( a couple of weeks ago) and then I went on exante has had loads of shakes left, changed to the chemical diet on thurs which is low carb, lots of grapefruit on which you can lose a stone in a week (apparently) it probably won't affect me so much as I've been on a low cal diet for ages anyway but it's nice not to have the dairy as it tastes so rank to me!

plus it's good to get back into eating more normally as the wedding is in 1 week!! eek!

I had my second dress fitting and they had to take the waist in again as I've lost more since tues last week! will try not to lose too much more but I resisted cake today and am sticking to the salads and steak etc for the moment!

I've not been posting in here as I just wanted to keep my head down and get on with it as it seems whenever I talk about it I fall off the wagon but the proximity of the wedding has been keeping me on track so that's good!

been enjoying being more fit as well, it is good to have a strong body!

Back