Goooooooaaaaallllllllllll!!!! 12 stone gone :)

Ava what an absolutely fantastic achievement WOW! You must be so darn proud of yourself right now for what you have a achieved and how you must feel. What an inspiration to everyone, well done doesn't really seem enough!

Can't wait to see some piccies!

Gxx

AVA, that is absolutely fantastic, inspiring news.

I imagine, like many, you must have thought it an almost impossible dream, but you have achieved it and therefore so can anyone. You must be so proud of yourself...........and you have EVERY right to be! Very well done!

:girlpower::bliss::happy096::party0038::party0049::party0011::party0019::talk017::party0023:

and that's just a minor demonstration of how amazingly well you've done...

FANTASTIC

thats fantastic ava, very well done to you. dying to see ur pics! congrats.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Such a brilliant achievement, congratulations.

Look forward to seeing your piccies!

Theresa x

:happy096: Wow Ava....Totally amazing weight loss i :worthy: to you!
Congratulations....What an inspiration you are to all of us just starting (or re-starting) our journeys.
Cant wait to see your before and after photos x

Congratulations...an amazing achievement
I wish you lots of luck in maintainance and enjoy the new you

Just managed to get back on, thank you all so much for your lovely words, been a bit of a blubbering wreck reading through them all, it´s fab to have so much support x :thankyou:

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING

What a fantastic achievement.

I hope you feel proud of yourself, not only for losing that amount of weight, and for sticking to the plan for so long, but for the courage to take that first step and start the journey. It must have seemed an impossible task at the beginning, but look what you have achieved:)

Now you've conquered this, there'll be no stopping you!:D

Congratulations!

Well done- what an amazing achievement!!!

I remember when I hit my bmi 25 - the smile did not leave my face for a week :D.

Thank you for posting - it is great to be able to share in your goal jubilation!

:party0019:HUZZAH!:party0019:
CONGRATULATIONS AVA
:party0019::party0019::party0019:​

:wow:Wow :wow:Wow :wow:Wow :wow:Wow :wow:

That is an absolutely amazing achievement - you must be so proud of yourself.

What an inspiration and thanks for sharing with us all.

Back