Goose has got to get to goal!!

Feeling super gutted with myself.... If id not cheated id be at goal :( ive got couple weeks with nothing booked in thsn have a religious day where ill have to eat (the plan was to have been at goal by then and refed) week after is big family party, than its my birthday week After, thsn a week free thsn a family wedding thsn week after my daughters birthday! So many events ... Arghhh dont know wat to do, thought i can come of early n refeed, thsn come back on it but so many events!! And i would have been at goal
For them if it wasnt fit me being a fatty greedy. Stupid stupid me.

Feeling super gutted with myself.... If id not cheated id be at goal :( ive got couple weeks with nothing booked in thsn have a religious day where ill have to eat (the plan was to have been at goal by then and refed) week after is big family party, than its my birthday week After, thsn a week free thsn a family wedding thsn week after my daughters birthday! So many events ... Arghhh dont know wat to do, thought i can come of early n refeed, thsn come back on it but so many events!! And i would have been at goal For them if it wasnt fit me being a fatty greedy. Stupid stupid me.

Right Madame this is an intervention!! You have done amazingly well!! You are FIRMLY back in the 9s, you have a family to look after and clearly a social life etc. You are a healthy BMI and know you can lose weight on this plan.

If you need to reintroduce food earlier than planned then that's what you need to do. Bear in mind you could lose weight eating actual food if you put your mind to it and really wanted it. So your diet isn't necessarily over when you start eating again.

And if that's not what happens and you STS or out on a few pounds you go back in LT for a few weeks.

Personally I think you should try and do it with food and change your eating habits so you can maintain for ever. Easier said than done of course but worth a go.

So be positive - you are awesome!! Xx

I have to say it must be harder still to do this diet when your husband is like that. Bless him, he means well. But he should be supporting you with whatever diet you choose or choose not to do. I don't know if it's a man thing!!! My fella doesn't say much lol I think it's incase he jinxes me.... He compliments me, and in the next breath ask me do I want something to eat lol I just have this stare.... That's like telling him are you for real!!! Hun whatever you do, you will do great at, I don't doubt that. And I think if you stay with the lipotrim you will be at your goal much sooner. And if u want to eat, maybe do as Cat says. She would be more wiser on these things. You can reach your goal. :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

you ok today goose ?

Yeah I think so

Friday is weigh in day... Was flitting between 9st9.75 abd 9st10.5

Ill take the lower figure. I was secretly dissapointed but only been back on plan 4 days and a fair bit been lost of the mammoth 9lb gain.

Im gonna write a longer post later, putting little one to sleep. Trying to think about what you said BC and in my head it does make sense.

I just want to be a skinny cow at this family party... U know i wasnt really bothered but i have 5 sister in laws and we are all wearing the same outfit ... Long gown, and the other day id put a pic on watsap (when is gone of the bandwagon) of me n my mates cream tea. One of the sils replied.... Arnt you on a diet? It really really got my back up, thsn the other 2 replied oh you've been dieting loads you deserve it... Enjoy it.

U know why it peed me of so bad?!?? Ive lost 3 stone n so many ppl have complimented but not one of my jealous sis in laws could say anything nice!!!!! They've never ONCE said to me you look good or well done and than make a comment like thst on the group. The sil who made the diet comment is quite slim herself n wen i lost all the weight on LT last time we had to
Get measurmemts done for an outfit n she was not happy mine were smaller than hers. Jealous cow. Thsn i found out shes been telling anyone who asked about my weight loss im on atkins!!!! Wtf??!? Shes not even bothered to ask me thsn chatting a load of cr*p

So i feel like i wanna be the slimmest n show em!! But thsn i know in my heart it shouldn't be about them but me.

Sorry for rant
Rant is over!!

Little one is all cuddled into making silly noises but not sleeping yet!

You hit the nail on the head when you said

"So i feel like i wanna be the slimmest n show em!! But thsn i know in my heart it shouldn't be about them but me. "

Its all you, what they say or think is no reflection on you. It says more about them! And you are sooo much better than that :) keep going my little goose xxx you will get there ;)

Agree with helen.

And also, I think sometimes friends / family can really be a little naughty and like having one bigger relative or buddy to make themselves feel better. Obviously the more weight you lose, the liklihood the better you will look. So honestly take their silence as a sign that they are secretly cross that you are looking great and getting back to your old self.

Also you are 9stone 9. That is light. That is not heavy or fat - maybe not supermodel weight but it's relatively quite small. It sounds like your party is in 3-4 weeks. Even if you lose 2lbs a week you will be around 9stone that is a great weight! I would love to be 9stone today!! I have another 5lbs to go annoyingly!

So pls be positive - you can make a big difference in 4 weeks, but under no circumstances should you do it for your SIL. You should do it for you. You know that and I think deep down you are doing this for you :)

Thank you so much ladies for your time and replies. It really had made me think so much. I really need to do this for me and no one else. I know they are jealous ... They can't say a nice word ... And telling ppl im on atkins!! Im like wat!!!

I have been thinking loads today and what's the point of trying to prove a point to them, be skinny but miserable. Its not like they'll say anything nice. I need to get to a weight im happy with. I was reading my old posts on here and i had actually got to 8st 6... Would i realistically ever to be able to maintain thst in the long run? Yes if i never ate and id be miserable all the time. Life's to short.

I will need to get back into real life sooner or later n start eating n working on maintaining. I dont need to prove anything to anyone ... I know my hubby is the king of sabotaging me but its amazing thst he still loves me and fancys me the way i am. We were discussing my weight and i said to him how can i trust a man who thinks i look good with no makeup n he said summit along the lines of .... 'You look amazing, you have no confidence or self belief in yourself' and if was so lovely. He rarely compliments me so wen he does i know he means it.

I really want to do my refeed properly this time as thst was my huge downfall after all my effort last time. So two more weeks on lipotrim, one week of proper refeed where i hope to lose another pound or so, thsn its eid on the saturday (so eid 3 weeks tomorrow) so i can eat normally without worrying about a huge gain as ill have done refeed (eids at my mil's so have to eat and its a festival so kinda feels wrong not to) ... Thsn one more week till family occasion but festivities will start from thursday so ill be being on plan (which will include some form of IF and CC) than after thst week im back at work following mat leave abd have loads of occasions so ill have to learn to maintain whilst having a life.

On a super positive note i did level one 30ds this morning and 15 min outdoors jog thos evening (basically got ready n told hubby ill be back in 20 mins!! So he didnt have much choice but he was fine with it) i cant hardcore exercise purely cos i dont have childcare but If i start doing little bits like exercise DVDs and short jogs wen i can it keeps me in the zone.

My minds been thinking so much today but what's the point of getting down to 8st 6 like before n being super slim but miserable and because of all the social events i wont have a proper week to do refeed. I considered telling my hubby i dnt want to celebrate my birthday but hes taken the day of work n he wants to cook me a meal (that'll be my first day back at work!) and i think thats super romantic n i really want to get bZck to normality, ivd always wanted to go for a posh cream tea and my cousins taking me thst weekend as a birthday treat for a super posh cream tea (its not my hubbys thing so we've never gone) it seems so utterly depressing to say no to that. I want to maintain n enjoy my life and ill be fasting n counting calorie to hopefully allow for thst.

If i really feel i want to lose more and i cant do thst with IF and CC i can always come back to LT for 2/3 weeks.

Life's to short to impress others .. Need to learn to mske myself happy

Sorry for ramble

Hope you don't mind me joining in :eek: but that was great advice Blondcat and Hez! Looking forward to reading your diary and your maintenance when you get there Goose!

Your absolutely right. There is more to life than dieting! It's a matter of finding a balance :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thankyou Helen, thd point you made about me saying pleasing others was really food for thought. Mind the pun. I have to find a balance that makes ME happy, i mean i squeezed into a pair of size 10 top shop jeans!! Thsts an Achievement surely! Yes i still have a way to go to be a size 10 but ive still come a long way. Ive made mistakes last time n this time on my LT journey and id be mad not to learn from them. I told myself if promise myself to do the full refeed this time and i will i hope stay true to my word.

My chemist said the refeed is only for a week, so that shouldn't be too hard to do, should it!! It cant be any harder than not eating anything for a long time. You will do fab, look fab, and feel fabulous :) x

Well done goose. You've picked yourself up and made a good plan. We'll do it together :)

My chemist said the refeed is only for a week, so that shouldn't be too hard to do, should it!! It cant be any harder than not eating anything for a long time. You will do fab, look fab, and feel fabulous :) x

Yep its only a week but u shld follow it to the t!

Well done goose. You've picked yourself up and made a good plan. We'll do it together :)

Yayyy we will indeed!

Went to mil's n hubby was so close to saying well eat there.. I just kept giving him the evil eye, so glad he took the hint otherwise i dnt know how i woulda gotten out of not eating!! I told him wen we got in the car its only 2 weeks if LT n one week of refeed than after im done we can go back to eating at your mums on a saturday!!!

Popped into town and was do tempted by all the goodies but super glad i resisted :)

Home now so I'm safe :) hubby just me my shake (first time ever!!) and he said no plans tomorrow do hopefully ill have a 100% weekend.

I think two more weeks is enough for me at the mo. i dont want to force myself to get to 8.10 just to prove a point to others and make them happy. Wateva i get to in two weeks i will accept thsn work on maintaining. If i feel like i want to lose more, purely for my sake thsn i will possibly come back to it.

So im all picked up and planned out!!

Hope you don't mind me joining in :eek: but that was great advice Blondcat and Hez! Looking forward to reading your diary and your maintenance when you get there Goose!

Welcome aboard!! Love having you here!! Have you got a diary i can follow? Xx

Goose, where are you? Hope alls good with you :) xx

Come back!

Hi Guys
You are right - it is quieter on here than it used to be!! I need some support please if I may. I have a lot of weight to lose but decided to do it in bite sized chunks due to holiday/big birthday etc. Any ideas gratefully received.

Goose - you have done amazingly well - well done you to be in the 9's - you must be very excited - stay strong!!
Helen - you are doing well too! I would love to be under 16st by the end of October but not sure if I will get there.

I have my 3rd weigh in tonight so fingers crossed I get more off!! xx

Back