Goose has got to get to goal!!

Hey goose.. I really feel for you especially with young children. We have been through a rough patch last year and still not 100% but things have been on the up. Please take your time before making any life changing decisions. I know sometimes despite the financial reasons for staying together you might be ready to throw the towel in anyway. Try and wait for a couple of months to see if you still feel the same - you probably wouldn't. Also try and remember what were the reasons you liked your other half when you first met. Chances are all these qualities are still there somewhere. It's very easy to break something but takes years to build a marriage. Having said that... it is a bloody nightmare sometimes and feels like it would be so much easier alone. Or just not attached!

Big hugs goose - I've been there so I fully understand the struggle and pain. There is no easy answer unfortunately. I believe if there's any feelings left it's worth fighting for but you both have to have those feelings, and not just the parent of your child kind. And if you don't, and you carry on as you are, you can blink and 2 years have passed :-(

I'm not trying to make you feel worse, I guess like waffle, trying to help you realise you're not alone :) xx

I don't have much to add, others have said a lot of what I thought already. But maybe think about what you miss when you're not together (if you or him are out or at work or something) and what you'd miss (about him) if you weren't together anymore. I feel for you. It's so hard when you're married or have children to feel it may be slipping away. Sending you love! x

thankyou girls xx you guys are the best

did type a mahoosive reply and lost it all as database error came up :(

head hurts now!! will type again later x

Sorry been such a rubbish poster

Hearts not just been into posting on diary

Thanks for the words of support. Me n the hubby kind of made upmon tuesday, I mean we still and always have a volatile relationship I guess. But things have been ok. We have so many ups n downs. Ah I dont know. Its so hard to explain it all cos the feeling n emotions are so complex. I feel I could never leave my house because I stumped up every single penny of the quire large deposit n paid all the solicitors fees (12 years savings) and even now I pay the mortgage. I mean he has always paid the bills but after ive had baby goose he pays for most of the household bits and all the food shopping really.... and I remember reafing something about the cost of food shopping, I think on stacks diart n we are riculous spenders wen it comes to food, im always popping into asda doing 30, 40quid shops a number of times in the week. Hubby always shouting, need to cut down.

So food wise.
Monday - decided to start lipo again, had 2 packs exante choci balls, probably 300 cals full day
Tuesday - had two lipotrim products during the day then me n hubby had chat made up so ended up going chiquittos to eat that nighf but I only had 2 starters really n was ful.... but the starters were large
Wednesday- had junk food all day. Even popped to shops from work to buy crap
Thursday- much worse junk food binge
Friday- thought csnt let this cycle continue so did fast day. Came up to around 450 calories I think
Normally at this point I would have thought sod it, im not doing lipotrim so ill just eat n eat n eat n keep piling the weight on. But I stepped back n thoufht, well I could call monday a fast day, n fast Friday so all is not lost. So successful fast day
Saturday weighed in after fast day and was 11st.8lbs I think or maybe 8.5lns) plannec to do fast day, ate nothing till 3pm, had 500 cal meal. Then went mils, coukd have not eaten but there werechicken burgers, chips my fave m n s graola squares so I ended up eating. Oops.
Sunday. My parents were round till 5ish n then my inlaws came for dinner. I was picking at food alllll day. This is my weakness, dobt have a decent m3al, just graze on fatty high cal foods all day. Should have just sat down n had a bowl of weetabix

Also, I joined the gym. Wooppp. Hubby said hell look after baby goose. Went friday nighf n saturday morning. My fitness levels are shocking!!!! My body was aching sunday morning!!

Weighed in monday morning. True weigh in day and im 11st 10lbs.

Not sure how I feel about that, im proud of myself for still getting hold of the eeek again n doing 2 fasts ratger than losing the plot. I know after my fast day I kind of maintained, and I had been eating so much junk really I guess I was lucky.

It just makes me think even 5:2 - I neec to show some restraint on other days really. This snscking mentality has pretty much been 30 years of my life n thats really holding me back.

This week ive got my cousins wedding im going to. Dinner invites wednesday, Thursdays, friday evening, then Saturday n sunday lunch. 5 days of food. The food will be lysh, heavy n a dieters nightmare.

Not sure how Im going to approach those days but plan is fast day today, maybe one tomo, n gym today n tomo.

Next week another wedding, dinner invites thursday n fridsy evening n saturday lunch. So cant really go overboard for 2 weeks.

Mmmm foòoood!!!

Food plan today
M n s vege mousakka - love this - 280 cals
200ml - almond milk - 26 cals
Total: 306 cals so far

Not sure wat to use rest on, not eaten anything yet byt hungry, might have some weetabix for 140 cals n use my milk allowance (total 446 cals) or a banana that would mean ( total 406 cals)
Shall see.

I think all round pretty positive goose.

I'm doing a fast day today too - keeping it simple I think shakes with unsweetened almond milk and salad leaves + zero calorie dressing.

Let's nail it :) xx

Yup trying to take your advice on board, that its not all or nothing. Youve really helped cat with changing my attitude and the way I see things with weight loss sp Thankyou muchos x

First time in a year n half ive not had baby goose with me all day and ive not been at woek, the only time shes at nursey is when im in work but as shes not going to nursery rest if the week cos of wedding she is in today. Makes a nuce change

That meant I went for a spinning class over lunch, had a banana an hour before I went, n boy did I sweat!!! I forgot how hard the classes were....felt so good after I finishdf tho, a little queasy but good!!

Oh cat im loving almond milk too,, I have the unsweetened one, ive been putting on hubbys tea n friends n they've not noticed!!!

I also agree with keeping fast days simple, thats where I went wrong last time. Just overthinking it all, so decided ready meals which are cal counted (I know not healthy) will just mske it easier for me whilst I get in the swing of things :)

All sounding good here, well done and reining it in, and getting back on board and well done on kinda sorting things out with hubby. I have a day while Maisie is at nursery tomorrow too, I have lots of painting to do though :( x

Banana - 125 cals
Sugar free almond Milk 200ml - 26
Cordial - 5
M n s mousakka - 280
Salad - 30

Total - 466 cals ... if my maths is any good ;)

And 30 min spin class

Not bad hehe

Relationships are hard work geri!!

Poo to the painting xx

Yayyyy

Weighed today

11 st 6. 75lbs
Super chuffed

Marks 1 stone loss so im realy happy with myself, and pleased I never gave up

Might take today instead of yesterdays then wwigh nexr week tuesday, hopefully a fast next week monday will undo some of te partying damage!!!

Another fast day today, gonna be hard.

Plan is
Jacket potato, beans and salad - 370 cals
One cuppa with almond milk _ 10 cals

That leaves 120 cals , thinking eithee fruit (60 cals) and/or yoghut (50 cals) or maybe this new almond breeze coffee mocha drink before my spin class tonight at 75 cals

N Just booked me n my cousin onto a spin class from 8-9 tonight so looking forward to that! !

Yum at least jacket potato is nice and filling :) should keep you going a bit!
I like the almond milk too, I use it in my protein shakes.

Well done on the 1st lose woop woop!! Xx

Was starving all day n my jacket for dinner didn't really fill me up.

Eats:
Fruit pot - 60 cal
Yoghurt - 50 cals
Tea with almond milk _ 5 cals
3 blackcoffees -0 cals
Jacket potato- 290 cals
Beans - 65 cals
Salad - 20 cals
One tiny fruit bite from baby goose - not going to count! !

Total cals - 490

Also did 1 hour spin class - I was dying

Took baby goose swimming this afternoon too, she absolutely loved it and refused to come out of the pool!!

5 days of partying from 2mo!!

quite please with myself. weighed in at 11st 5.5 and flitting better that and 11st 6
feeling really hungry today tho, not surprised, 2 back to back fast days which both included spinning, bound to be hungry.

rushed out the house with some almond milk and a large banana so i had a cuppa and a banana for brekky wen i got into work.

tonight there is a bbq, I would ideally like to not eat anything till then but really dont think its a good idea, im trying to learn from past experience and I think eating something healthy for lunch will mean I wont feel so hungry and hopefully not pig out. I know a bbq has healthy options but there will be loads of deserts etc as well and i'm not going to completely deprive myself. im craving a chicken burger, so may have half a burger and just some bbq chicken and salad, and maybe a small desert

going to walk to sainsburys from work when i finish (me n hubby working half a day so we can drive up for the wedding), so he has taken the car so is picking me up, but i think i will leave half an hour before he is due to pick me up and walk to sainsburys and maybe pick some fruit or a salad for my lunch. or im craving golden syrup weetabiox hehe so might get some of that.

hope all you lovelies having a fab day

im going to weigh in, in 8 days from last weigh in, so next week Tuesday, the plan is to fast monday then weight tuesday, if i weight monday i think ill be so disheartening!!

Sounds good to me, enjoy the BBQ lovely :) I am glad you are not going to starve yourself till then xx

im so annoyed, just popped into corner shop near work and there are NO healthy lunch options, its basically a shop full of junk food, im so so annoyed.

i was starving, so bought some apples, had one to ease the hunger until i get home, which wont be till around 2.30 so im annooyed at stupid lunch options!!

Back