Im here... Not in a very good place im afraid :( x

What's up? You can tell me :) nothing is as bad as it seems! :) ((hugs)) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

10st 6lb

Need to get back in control

Been feeling super low n sorry for myself

I'm here to join in :D Sending you love and support hun xx

Hello lovey. Glad to see you here.

Been in a rough place food wise and bingeing loads and secretly eating. I cant even remember when in started :( but since the wedding i went to, its just gone downhill and ive never really picked myself up from it. I know by biggest let down is wen i plan too much, i know rather than looking at the big picture, i need to take just one day at a Time. I remember spending saturday night on my own crying my eyes out feeling lonely n eating wateva food i could find in the house.

I really need to take back control. Im so tempted to say ill start tomorrow, im even considering that as u type but will i find another excuse tomorrow not to start?

Restart weight

10st 9lbs

100% day done

Felt awful tonight, horrendous headache and so feeling, god knows how i fought the temptation to eat. Well done me

Firstly, well done for starting over. Do you know that takes so much strength and courage? A to admit you've fallen off the wagon. and B stopping the ( sorry, tough love here ) Chocolate and wine guzzling pity party and getting up back onto the wagon! You did a whole day 100% and I think you need to stop and give yourself a mini pat on the back. Quitting is easy, but its getting up on the horse when you WANT to give up, thats the hard part and you've done it.

Goose if there is anything I can do at all please please PLEASE let me know :) Hate seeing you down like this and hate knowing you cried your eyes out :(

I'm HERE FOR YOU MY LITTLE GOOSEY BABY, because together we are infact... lucie goosey :p xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Firstly, well done for starting over. Do you know that takes so much strength and courage? A to admit you've fallen off the wagon. and B stopping the ( sorry, tough love here ) Chocolate and wine guzzling pity party and getting up back onto the wagon! You did a whole day 100% and I think you need to stop and give yourself a mini pat on the back. Quitting is easy, but its getting up on the horse when you WANT to give up, thats the hard part and you've done it.

Goose if there is anything I can do at all please please PLEASE let me know :) Hate seeing you down like this and hate knowing you cried your eyes out :(

I'm HERE FOR YOU MY LITTLE GOOSEY BABY, because together we are infact... lucie goosey :p xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you soooooooo much for your message you have no idea how much that means to me. :) biggest smile on my face you have me today. I know way will happen if i quit ... I will put all the weight back on and more, feel sorry for myself, constantly feel low and miserable and regret getting myself back in to that state. So i must take control, tomorrow never does come hey, i have to just be strong and take each day as it comes, i keep trying to rush this journey of mine but the More i rush more myself the more i seem to sabotage myself.

Thankyou for being these and listening to my rants. It means alot xx

Thank you soooooooo much for your message you have no idea how much that means to me. :) biggest smile on my face you have me today. I know way will happen if i quit ... I will put all the weight back on and more, feel sorry for myself, constantly feel low and miserable and regret getting myself back in to that state. So i must take control, tomorrow never does come hey, i have to just be strong and take each day as it comes, i keep trying to rush this journey of mine but the More i rush more myself the more i seem to sabotage myself.

Thankyou for being these and listening to my rants. It means alot xx

MORNING TEAM LUCIEGOOSY :D

You are very welcome for the message. Now you know I'm here and you have a support team and I mean... I can talk alot and shout pretty loud so I totally count for like 4 and a half people..Maybe 5 if I'm in heels :p

I think it would be a shame to give up now. So instead of focussing on the negative... We know what will happen if you quit. We know its getting you down, we know rushing makes you sabotage. Lets not focus on the positive. You are 10stone 9lbs and from your stats your goal weight is 8 stone 10 so thats 27lbs to go to reach your target.

Lets lets start with what gets you motivated? Look back to the weeks you've had a loss. Can you think of any meals you had that might of aided that? Did you have a specific social occasion that got you all dressed up making you feel good? Food is such a huge weekness when we are in a mood be it happy or sad so I want us to change your mood and mindset first and then the weightloss will come too :)

I'm aiming to lose a stone by christmas. thats like 2lbs a week for me. Honestly? Its very achievable and Its one more stone off the freaking 12 or so I wanna lose haha. Would you maybe like to set yours to that aswell and we can do it together? We can keep it light, not go too over the top. We can take each day and each week as it comes. Inspire each other to do a youtube video of excercise when we can, go for a walk or whatever works for us.

You might not be able to do it on your own at the moment for whatever reason, So maybe we can do it together? :)

Well done for getting back on it, I'm here to sub your diary hope you are feeling better now goose :)

MORNING TEAM LUCIEGOOSY :D

You are very welcome for the message. Now you know I'm here and you have a support team and I mean... I can talk alot and shout pretty loud so I totally count for like 4 and a half people..Maybe 5 if I'm in heels :p

I think it would be a shame to give up now. So instead of focussing on the negative... We know what will happen if you quit. We know its getting you down, we know rushing makes you sabotage. Lets not focus on the positive. You are 10stone 9lbs and from your stats your goal weight is 8 stone 10 so thats 27lbs to go to reach your target.

Lets lets start with what gets you motivated? Look back to the weeks you've had a loss. Can you think of any meals you had that might of aided that? Did you have a specific social occasion that got you all dressed up making you feel good? Food is such a huge weekness when we are in a mood be it happy or sad so I want us to change your mood and mindset first and then the weightloss will come too :)

I'm aiming to lose a stone by christmas. thats like 2lbs a week for me. Honestly? Its very achievable and Its one more stone off the freaking 12 or so I wanna lose haha. Would you maybe like to set yours to that aswell and we can do it together? We can keep it light, not go too over the top. We can take each day and each week as it comes. Inspire each other to do a youtube video of excercise when we can, go for a walk or whatever works for us.

You might not be able to do it on your own at the moment for whatever reason, So maybe we can do it together? :)

Thank you so much my lovey. You are truly frickin fab!!! Yup each day at a time and each week at a time. We are in it for the long haul,

Team luciegoosey here we come!!!!! Will post a proper update soon xxxx trying to get little one to nap!!

Day 1 of restart ... Cant wait for the bloat to go. At my mums for 5 days, thought id stay n have a bit of a break before im back to work following maternity leave. Really do feel so much bigger and heavier :( cant weigh as no scales here, might do me good not to weigh ...

When i mean restart its lipotrim total food replacement im on at the mo.

Thanks lucie

I feel like there's so much I want to write on here and share with you all but I feel bad, with my baby girl, its finding whatever time I have and that usually means writing quick replies and I never get to write the in depth posts I akways want to!

So im deffo still on my journey but ive decided for the time beinv im coming of lipotrim, yes ive put a stone on since a few weeks ago but right now this total food replacement is just playing mind games with me and i really need to put myself first and do whats right for me and stop trying to impress others (not that anyone even cares!!!) And there is really no rush. I just need a few weekz oyt of tfr, I may come back to it but right now itz just getting too much for me emotionally.

So my plan is adaptationz on fasting I guess, 5:2 fof the week is my goal, any extra fast will be a bonus, and to try and not eat till lunch on other days as im not really a morninf food person and once I start eating I cant stop!!

I wnat to keep my weigh in days on friday, but im at my mums and no scales here, so back on Saturday so will weigh than and hopefulky update you... so far ive had wated, on my 2nd cup oc pepprrmint tea, and a small handfull of bombay mix when I went to go see my gran. Its not a fast day, im going out to eat eith my mum n dad tonight ... itll just be a mc d fillet o fish as my dad loves them!!!! But its a nice feeling to be normsl!!

I think wen I was eating znd cheating on lipotrim I was going binge binge binge crazyyyyyy and my relation with food was getting very worrying! So thst was also a big readon I decidec to hsve s break. I do think ill come bsvk yo lipo but at the mo its my 5:2 journey

Hope your all well xx

Oh the mothers judt given me a choc biccie!! Xx

Gooselet!!!! How are you ? Seems you're back on it :)

I've been so naughty today. Gym tonight and back on it 100% tomorrow after 2 week holiday

Back