Goose has got to get to goal!!

Feeling proud of myself. Mil invited me n hubby to eat... We eat there quite a bit, and i went to pick my girl
From there (mil has her 2 days when i work) and i just said im going home not gonna eat, my hubby travels to work by train so just said he will walk to gets from train station to have his dinner there. She knows im trying to lose weight so normally she would not have been happy but she was absolutely fine with it :) woop

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

It's all those little wins that add up to losses in the long run :)

Last edited:
It is indeed cat!!

Sorry if tmi but last couple of days ive been feeling really gripy and windy :( its really not a nice feeling.

day 4 of Lipotrim completed, had a nice compliment at work today so that made me feel nice.

Today was hard, felt really hungry. Came home from work and made a chicken biryani to send to my dads tomorrow... Go me! No idea wat possessed me, my little one was troubling me whilst i did it but i managed, all my evening went in that. Had my last shake, watching telly than bed

It is indeed cat!! Sorry if tmi but last couple of days ive been feeling really gripy and windy :( its really not a nice feeling. day 4 of Lipotrim completed, had a nice compliment at work today so that made me feel nice. Today was hard, felt really hungry. Came home from work and made a chicken biryani to send to my dads tomorrow... Go me! No idea wat possessed me, my little one was troubling me whilst i did it but i managed, all my evening went in that. Had my last shake, watching telly than bed Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Aww sorry you not feeling so good, hope it passes soon x

Windy feeling seems to have eased off today! 5th day on lipotrim! 11 more days than refeed!! Woohoo will be a nice push into starting this weight loss off again :) would love to be 11 stones by end of refeed x

Yayyy day 6!! Feeling positive.
Then 10 more days on this mini challenge
Only managed 2shskes yesterday cps put little one to sleep with the intention of coming back down n fell asleep with her... Oops

Hia. Finally getting round to subscribing. Read your recent posts, will read the rest later! You seem to be right on track! Your previous signature was amazing!!

Hia. Finally getting round to subscribing. Read your recent posts, will read the rest later! You seem to be right on track! Your previous signature was amazing!!

Welcome aboard!! Taken me a while to get my head in the right frame of mind x

A day FULL of food.... And i resisted every bit...... Anyone who says lipotrim is as an easy option needs to try it themselves. I forgot how hard it is.

But im so proud of myself. I didnt give into temptation. I hop the scales reward me on monday

Sorry typo on this post x

Loads of us had good days today - go team!!

Go team!!!!

Im glad i stayed strong last night, scales rewarded me with a little drop in weight.

Hubby wants to start, not really told him im doing it but hes obviously figured it out. I was tempted to tell him to join me but i know he really didnt help me last time constantly encouraging me to cheat and when i needed that push n support it just wasnt there. So im not saying anything to him.... If he wants to he can but im not gonna be swayed by him.

Go team!!!! Im glad i stayed strong last night, scales rewarded me with a little drop in weight. Hubby wants to start, not really told him im doing it but hes obviously figured it out. I was tempted to tell him to join me but i know he really didnt help me last time constantly encouraging me to cheat and when i needed that push n support it just wasnt there. So im not saying anything to him.... If he wants to he can but im not gonna be swayed by him. Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I'm totally with you on this. My hubby always says he wants to 'try harder' according to him he has been doing this with me since September, he weighs in with me every Friday, but he has maybe overall lost 2lbs in 7 months, lol speak of the devil he has just walked in eating chocolate! Isn't it infuriating! X

Oh my days!!! Yes its infuriating!!!

Hes not one to sabotage and has normally been sooo supportive but there at the times when hes not and this last time i lost it n put it on (not thst its his fault or in blaming him) he kept saying just eat, and then i just are and ate thibking ill just go back on lipotrim. Abd then before u know it i was back to square one.

Hey there, great loss 1st week. Are you expecting a good one this week as well on Lipotrim?

Can I just chip in about my hubby. He always sounds very supportive when I'm on a diet and trying to cook/buy stuff that I can eat. Only to then turn around and say "you are always in a mood when you are dieting" or try and watch what I eat "I thought you couldn't have chicken/ham/fruit/veggies, etc."!! Then I would reply with "I will eat whatever I please" or "you are not the boss of me" and it always ends with frustration on my part!! Why can't they just stay out if they have nothing supportive to say!

Glad to see your rocking the LT, you go girl

Hey there, great loss 1st week. Are you expecting a good one this week as well on Lipotrim?

Can I just chip in about my hubby. He always sounds very supportive when I'm on a diet and trying to cook/buy stuff that I can eat. Only to then turn around and say "you are always in a mood when you are dieting" or try and watch what I eat "I thought you couldn't have chicken/ham/fruit/veggies, etc."!! Then I would reply with "I will eat whatever I please" or "you are not the boss of me" and it always ends with frustration on my part!! Why can't they just stay out if they have nothing supportive to say!

Yup that sounds similar to my hubby... So supportive but then says come on lets go out to eat!!! Or just have one bite... It wont do any harm, knowing that one bite is the trigger for me to just stuff my face!!!

Glad to see your rocking the LT, you go girl

Thanks my love... Sorry nog had a chance to reply to your watsap message Helen xx how u getting on with SW?

Here to follow your diary :) keep up the hard work!

Thanks!!

So one week Completely 100% no cheating done! So proud of myself. There have been so many times this week where i have been so gutted with myself for putting weight back on but i need to tell
Myself to stop dwelling and im doing something about it now. Just gonna weight myself so will update ;)

Start weight - 12st 2
Week one- 11st 8.5

Total loss in week one - 7.5lbs

Im not going to lie, im dissapointed. Normally ive lost 9lbs both first weeks of lipotrim. Maybe its the water intake? Im also gutted because i started 5:2 diet at 12.7 week one im was 11.13 (lost 8lbs) than week 2 where i stuck to it i was 12.3. Blurghh. So i woulda been better off starting lipotrim When i was 11.13

Im just over thinking this too much now.

Back