Goose has got to get to goal!!

You've lost 7.5lbs! That is excellent. It's not what you wanted, maybe, but it's still over half a stone. Please don't dwell in the what ifs-you can't do anything about them. You have stuck to it 100% so you know you can do it again this week and have another great loss. Really well done, you've done amazingly well. x

Thanks so much for replying :)

I know no point dwelling in the what ifs. And 7.5 lbs off is deffinatley better than 7.5 lbs on.

Wont give up :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1430730961.189712.jpg

Just had one of these. A while ago i ordered a big box of stuff from exante and during my many attempts to restart lipotrim i used to sometimes have a bar or something from the exante box! Ive still got loads of stuff left but only a couple of the bars which i love. Yesterday i told myself if i hit 11st 7lb ill 'treat' myself and swap one of my shakes for an exante bar. Was obviously diasapointed this morning but i just felt grumpy n hungry. So though what the ... Ill just have one. So sat with a black coffee n my bar N its just givdn me a not so empty feeling in my belly!!!!

Anyhoo, 9 days left at 100% lipotrim.got couple social events this week so dont know how im gonna get out of that! And than 7 days refeed. I dont know if ill go back on lipotrim After of not.

When people lose say 6,7,8 lbs in a week it is not all fat. That is a scientific and mathematical certainty. You are depleting glycogen stores in your muscles and water levels in your body are adjusting. Plus you lose some fat. If you lose 7lbs vs 9lbs I can pretty much say with certainty you probably lost the same amount of fat if you're weight was approximately the same.

Honestly goose if you put this much pressure on yourself and do not feel good when you drop half a stone as soon as you have a STS or eat off plan you risk throwing in the towel!

I'm only being really bossy because we've been buddies on here for quite a long time and I know how many restarts you've had. You must stop punishing yourself and recognise the weight will come off but if you want to keep it off and not give up along the way and have to restart that some weeks won't live up to your expectations and some weeks you'll eat cake. You're human and that's ok ;-)
Xx

Awww thankyou cat so much

I know deep down in my heart that you are right and i am unnecessarily hard on myself. I'm not such a busy bee like yourself but i do get invites out and last minute plans always happen. For example last week me n the hubby popped into see some friends and we had an impromptu bbq, n tonight my brother in laws just rang to say come to his for dinner, and then friday night ive been invited for a meal out for a cousin in law whos getting married, and saturday we have a baby shower. I can stay 100% at these events with a bit of lying and just making excuses or having something low carb but i decline all offers to go out because my life does literally stop on lipotrim. But like you said in an earlier post, those with weight battles .. Wen we go out we have to treat those meals as 'normal meals' and not a treat and not go overboard.

I was reading through a bit of this diary where i was 11 stones and you were telling me is TFR really the plan for me? And i read back at the advice i was given and i really cant blv i never took it!!!!! Ive only been on this plan for a week and im already punishing myself and forcing target dates and target weights and that creates such a pressure where i will end up throwing the towel in.

I feel like im putting pressure on myself because i really want to try for another baby but i desparatley dont want to be overweight and pregnsnt. My fear is ill get even bigger than i am now and than after having another baby I'll be huge and so miserable. Which is why i feel the pressure of doing something like lipo to get the weight off

Also im at a wedding in a few weeks and my ex will be there along with a guy i asked out who said no to me (he already had a g/f but then continued to try n flirt and get me to go out for a coffee with him after he said no to me!!). So knowing they'll be there n they'll see me looking fat and thibk yeah glad i dumped her makes me feel awful beyond words.

Awww thankyou cat so much I know deep down in my heart that you are right and i am unnecessarily hard on myself. I'm not such a busy bee like yourself but i do get invites out and last minute plans always happen. For example last week me n the hubby popped into see some friends and we had an impromptu bbq, n tonight my brother in laws just rang to say come to his for dinner, and then friday night ive been invited for a meal out for a cousin in law whos getting married, and saturday we have a baby shower. I can stay 100% at these events with a bit of lying and just making excuses or having something low carb but i decline all offers to go out because my life does literally stop on lipotrim. But like you said in an earlier post, those with weight battles .. Wen we go out we have to treat those meals as 'normal meals' and not a treat and not go overboard. I was reading through a bit of this diary where i was 11 stones and you were telling me is TFR really the plan for me? And i read back at the advice i was given and i really cant blv i never took it!!!!! Ive only been on this plan for a week and im already punishing myself and forcing target dates and target weights and that creates such a pressure where i will end up throwing the towel in. I feel like im putting pressure on myself because i really want to try for another baby but i desparatley dont want to be overweight and pregnsnt. My fear is ill get even bigger than i am now and than after having another baby I'll be huge and so miserable. Which is why i feel the pressure of doing something like lipo to get the weight off Also im at a wedding in a few weeks and my ex will be there along with a guy i asked out who said no to me (he already had a g/f but then continued to try n flirt and get me to go out for a coffee with him after he said no to me!!). So knowing they'll be there n they'll see me looking fat and thibk yeah glad i dumped her makes me feel awful beyond words. Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

So you know you're not alone, I spent most of last year seeing a guy. We spent nearly every weekend together and we're going on holiday (not as a couple) but visiting the same people in Asia for epic 3 week holiday. I found out from his brother a week before we went that he had a girlfriend. It was like taking a bullet. I've only seen him twice this year (since dumped that gf and has another one) but seeing him in 3 weeks. So I'm desperately trying to have a big push to get 4-5lbd off as at my weight / height that makes a big difference. But, if I get invited out or have to go to a client dinner or a hen do it really is just living my life. I'm not going to waist the best years of my life living like a hermit just so I can get thinner quicker. When I stop weekend binging the weight falls of me. Not like 8lbs a week, but 1-2lbs a week. And that's fine by me.

If you think about the plan you're on and let's say you get to gold weight. As soon as you fall pregnant (God or whoever willing) you have to eat normally. Even the most disciplined people find it hard not to gain fat when they're pregnant. But if you're someone who has this on plan off plan mentality so engrained in your head you will see a 9month pregnancy as off plan and could gain 5stone. Exactly what happened to my best friend.

Going to your families on a Sunday evening for dinner is normal. It's not following your very strict plan but it's life. Like you said, make good choices. Just because it's not a shake doesn't mean you're all on for 3000 calories. Skip the bread, say no to the dessert, don't drink (although I don't think you do anyway?) and don't load the carbs up. Lots of meat and veggies / salad.

I really hope you're not upset my bossy posts, I just feel your anguish at not losing what you thought you would and the expectations you put on yourself.

Sorry I didn't reply to your post about 7.5lb loss Hun, it made me feel so sad because that's so much and you tried so hard to practically starving yourself. You seem so lovely, but personally I just can't get my head around the kind of plans like Lipotrim, so I can't really pass judgement or relate to it as me, I couldn't even do a week of not eating in the first place, so for me the best I can hope for in a really good week is 3lb loss, to me 7.5lbs in a week sounds like a miracle lol!

Hope that makes sense xx

Thankyou cat and waffle for your reply :) muchos gracias (if thats how u say/type it)!!

I have read it and have been dwelling over it all in a positive way and feel im in a much better place. Will reply later with a proper reply when baby goose is not trying to snatch my phone of me.

But thankyou and my head feels clearer now :)

So you know you're not alone, I spent most of last year seeing a guy. We spent nearly every weekend together and we're going on holiday (not as a couple) but visiting the same people in Asia for epic 3 week holiday. I found out from his brother a week before we went that he had a girlfriend. It was like taking a bullet. I've only seen him twice this year (since dumped that gf and has another one) but seeing him in 3 weeks. So I'm desperately trying to have a big push to get 4-5lbd off as at my weight / height that makes a big difference. But, if I get invited out or have to go to a client dinner or a hen do it really is just living my life. I'm not going to waist the best years of my life living like a hermit just so I can get thinner quicker. When I stop weekend binging the weight falls of me. Not like 8lbs a week, but 1-2lbs a week. And that's fine by me.

If you think about the plan you're on and let's say you get to gold weight. As soon as you fall pregnant (God or whoever willing) you have to eat normally. Even the most disciplined people find it hard not to gain fat when they're pregnant. But if you're someone who has this on plan off plan mentality so engrained in your head you will see a 9month pregnancy as off plan and could gain 5stone. Exactly what happened to my best friend.

Going to your families on a Sunday evening for dinner is normal. It's not following your very strict plan but it's life. Like you said, make good choices. Just because it's not a shake doesn't mean you're all on for 3000 calories. Skip the bread, say no to the dessert, don't drink (although I don't think you do anyway?) and don't load the carbs up. Lots of meat and veggies / salad.

I really hope you're not upset my bossy posts, I just feel your anguish at not losing what you thought you would and the expectations you put on yourself.

Sorry I didn't reply to your post about 7.5lb loss Hun, it made me feel so sad because that's so much and you tried so hard to practically starving yourself. You seem so lovely, but personally I just can't get my head around the kind of plans like Lipotrim, so I can't really pass judgement or relate to it as me, I couldn't even do a week of not eating in the first place, so for me the best I can hope for in a really good week is 3lb loss, to me 7.5lbs in a week sounds like a miracle lol!

Hope that makes sense xx

Hello Girls thanks for the post. And cat taking the time to tell me what you have been throught.

I think the 'just living my life' bit really hit home with me. I read through some of my old posts abd the 'fear' of being asked to go out, constant feeling of misery, social exclusion and isolating myself was horrendous. Yes i would love to lock myself away for 4 months, do my shakes and come out to the world looking hot n skinny!! Lol but that aint gonna happen! And the quicker i get my head round it the better!! I might be doing the shakes but doing MY version of it and thats deffinatley not an all or nothing mentality. Whatever bits i can do i will do and the bits i have to eat i will ea, not go overboard, and yes there will be times i go all out and enjoy myself. I may not lose the weight as quickly as if im 100% but it will still come of and i wont feel all that anxiety like i did before. Like you said i refuse to waste my life sitting indoors so i can get thinner quicker... These are the best years of our life ;)

I know Exactly why i put on the weight the second time... Purely because i had the all or nothing mentality... There was either lipotrim
Or eating and stuffing my face. Nothing in between. And i kept saying i will start lipotrim next week so might as well just go all out and eat as much as i can and you know that next week never did come. If i didnt have that all or nothing mentality i would have thought ok im not doing lipotrim now but i wouldn't have stuffed my face silly and i probably wouldn't be at the weight i am now!!!

And yes cat you are right.... I dont drink so i dont have to worry about all of that!!!
Im not going to be too specific about my target date and set a goal to be 9 stones by a particular date because thats setting me up to fail.

Waffle.... This diet is incredibly hard!! So u wlda thought after all the hard work losing it i might at least try and keep it off!!! I feel like this is the only way i know and it gets me quick results :) and im impatient. Once your in ketosis you dont really feel hungry. I find it not to mad... Its the social exclusion and isolation that kills me. But hopefully ive found a way round it this time.

Goose I'm delighted you're easing up on yourself. You're right this is your plan and it has to work for you. I think if your head is in the space of shakes on days where I'm in BAU routine and healthy food, perhaps the odd treat if you really want it (and I mean desperately want it because then you won't feel guilty) you'll succeed. You won't have one day off plan and feel like a failure. You'll wake up ready and raring to go on the healthy diet again.

I really think you've got this xx

I'm behind you too, I really hope to see you succeed this time and I'm sure you can now you are switching things up a bit to suit your life more xx

Thankyou ladies x

100% day today

Deffo in ketosis .. Mouth all yucky and forced myself to drink last shake

Thankyou ladies x 100% day today Deffo in ketosis .. Mouth all yucky and forced myself to drink last shake Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Good girl xx

Sneaky weigh in this morning and normally i would have felt so down at hardly any loss so far but i thought... Nearly a stone down from my start weight! Yay! Go girl! I will get to goal... Whenever that may be!

Yayyy. Just walked into work a bit and the receptionist said i looked fab today and said 'you've lost weight... Your boobs are smaller!'
Felt great, cant blv its noticeable already. 6 more days lipo than refeed!

That's great that people are noticing all ready! Your doing fab 100% all the way, won't be long now until u refeed :) x

Week 4 weigh in - 11st 9lbs (+0.5lb)

I am fine with This as out of7 days I wason lipotrim for 3 days and off plan 4 days.... no ridiculous amount of food or anything but I think considering I didnt refeed or anything im happy. I enjoyed myself. Again didnt go overboard, previously if id had a food day on lipotrim I would think stuff it n eat tkll I felt sick, not this time so was an achievement :)

Monday had impromptu dinner invite fro bro in law
Friday meal out and then went smokinb (sheesha/hooka)@and deserts for cousin getting married soon....wasnt going to go but glad I did
Saturday - baby shower kinda thing
Sunday- takeout at inlaws as my sil had come down for weekend

I watched roughly wat I ate during the day and enjoyed the one meal

This week not many plans so hoping for 100% Lipo. However my mil said her n my fil (fatherr in law and mother in law) are coming to mine for dinner on sunday.... no idea why, but if they do ill obviously be cooking n will have to eat. Apart from that no plans.Preferreding this way of things as no pressure on me n the weights stillcoming off even if its slower

Im going through a very rough time unfortunately. Me n my husband have hit rock bottom :( things are going really bad, he smashed my phone up so im phoneless ...actually feelsgoodto be disconnected from the world!! Im not sure what will happen but he told me he doesn't love me N ive driven him to it, I feel like over the laxt year my feelinvs have just dissappeared

Week 4 weigh in - 11st 9lbs (+0.5lb) I am fine with This as out of7 days I wason lipotrim for 3 days and off plan 4 days.... no ridiculous amount of food or anything but I think considering I didnt refeed or anything im happy. I enjoyed myself. Again didnt go overboard, previously if id had a food day on lipotrim I would think stuff it n eat tkll I felt sick, not this time so was an achievement :) Monday had impromptu dinner invite fro bro in law Friday meal out and then went smokinb (sheesha/hooka)@and deserts for cousin getting married soon....wasnt going to go but glad I did Saturday - baby shower kinda thing Sunday- takeout at inlaws as my sil had come down for weekend I watched roughly wat I ate during the day and enjoyed the one meal This week not many plans so hoping for 100% Lipo. However my mil said her n my fil (fatherr in law and mother in law) are coming to mine for dinner on sunday.... no idea why, but if they do ill obviously be cooking n will have to eat. Apart from that no plans.Preferreding this way of things as no pressure on me n the weights stillcoming off even if its slower Im going through a very rough time unfortunately. Me n my husband have hit rock bottom :( things are going really bad, he smashed my phone up so im phoneless ...actually feelsgoodto be disconnected from the world!! Im not sure what will happen but he told me he doesn't love me N ive driven him to it, I feel like over the laxt year my feelinvs have just dissappeared

Aww goose, first of all well done on all the social occasions and not beating yourself up for it!
Secondly in sorry to hear about you and your hubby, it must be something to do with children because me and my hubby have been exactly the same :( it's heartbreaking when you have a little person to think about too isn't it! I hope things get better, me and Danny are trying a bit harder since the weekends so we will see how that goes, but I feel the same to be honest my feelings have disappeared x

It is so heartbreaking when kids are involved but our marriage just seems to get worse and worse. Sleeping in separate bedrooms. I feel like its over and I just cznt see a way oast our problemx but I could never survive financially so im stuck. Nursery cost and mortgage would take up evety penny of my wages and I wont get much help, I couldnt afford bills, food, clotHex, car

I just feel my whole marriage I have fought to make it work but he never bothers ans says everything will be fine. Obviously not working.

I ate 2 exante choco ball packs yesterday n nothing else. Just lost motivation. Not in ketosis so I know it's not that, would normally stuff my face when im like this but just feel empty .

It is so heartbreaking when kids are involved but our marriage just seems to get worse and worse. Sleeping in separate bedrooms. I feel like its over and I just cznt see a way oast our problemx but I could never survive financially so im stuck. Nursery cost and mortgage would take up evety penny of my wages and I wont get much help, I couldnt afford bills, food, clotHex, car I just feel my whole marriage I have fought to make it work but he never bothers ans says everything will be fine. Obviously not working. I ate 2 exante choco ball packs yesterday n nothing else. Just lost motivation. Not in ketosis so I know it's not that, would normally stuff my face when im like this but just feel empty .

Oh no :( bless you, are you sure you wouldn't get enough tax credits and stuff if you really wanted to go it alone? Could you sell the house and either rent or buy a smaller house? Make hubby stay in house and have mortgage till it sold & you rent a cheap place?
That's If it really isn't working. I can't really speak about making it work coz I'm not really managing at that myself.
Maybe now is not the right time for a diet or maybe it is, I'm not sure either. I'm not much help haha.
I really hope your ok x

Back