GossipGirls Diary!

GossipGirlxoxo

Hi all!

Well this is my second real attempt at WW and this time I am trying the propoints system.
I am really motivated and looking forward to do this well and losing all this extra weight.

A few years ago I lost almost 4 stone but have since got married, had a baby, and moved to Paris (which is hell on my waistline!) and have put a stone and a half back on :cry:

I now want to lose around 4 stone and hope that this time I can maintain it.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

GG x

Thanks Emmaline!

Yes, it does suck that I put the weight back on but here is to a new start and getting this weight off for good. Would also love to have another baby and need to be at a healthy weight before then.... there is my motivation!

I am on day three now and things have been good. I havent been counting strictly but I know that I am under or just on target. I need to download that ww calc app. That would help me alot.

So far today I have had the following - bbl to update!

Breakfast
Special K - no milk - 5

Lunch
6 pieces of crisp bread - 6
Banana x 2 - 0
Yogurt - 3

Snacks
2x cereal bars - 4

Dinner
Serving of noodles (homemade) - 7

Dessert
WW pudding - 3
biscuits - 3
hot chocolate - 1

32/30 2 points over

2/49 extra points used

Last edited:
Just popping in to say hi and goodluck! Seems like you are well and truely on track, good for you! x

Thanks CC! Yep, it is day 4 and I am feeling great! No real cravings or temptations. I feel full and am loading up on tasty and reasonably healthy food.

I work parttime too and look after my baby so I am usually too busy to exercise. However I have been trying to walk everywhere which is good too.

This morning I had a bowl of normal Special K and my calculator said that it comes out to 4 points with skimmed milk! Is this possible? I was really full and enjoyed it so much. If it is 4 points then I have found my favourite breakfast! I loaded it up with fresh strawberries and banana which was super yummy.

Breakfast
Special K with milk, banana and strawberries - 4

Lunch
5 vegetable patties with extra vegetables - 5
Cereal Bar - 2
Yogurt - 1
Diet Coke - 0

Snack
Handful of Caramal Popcorn - 1
Orange 0
Strawberries - 0
Icecream sorbet - 4
Kitkats - 10 (completely pigged out!)

Im up to 27 points and i havent had dinner yet! Will use some of my extras which I really dont want to do.

Dinner - Kebab and chips - 24

26/49 - Weeklies used

Not a great day. I would rather not use the 49 points but it was a long day and hubby suggested crap. I kind of wish those points werent there... too tempting!

Last edited:
4 pps sounds about right for special K, I have special k in the morning and im 1.5 (old) points. I have the oats and honey one, its delicious!!

I wouldn't feel guilty at all about having your weeklies, they are they to be used...enjoy!! x

Day 5!

After last nights crazy eating I have decided not to use my weeklies this week. I need to learn to eat within those 30 points and only use the the weeklies on real food on special occasions! Eating Kitkats alone is not a special occasion!!!

I woke up feeling sick this morning so havent been really hungry at all.

Breakfast
Mint tea - 0
2 x Bananas - 0
100 grams dried fruit - 6

Lunch
Paella (homemade my mother in law) no idea how to point it but I am going to go with 12 to be safe! 12
1/2 Avocado - 4

Snack
1/2 cereal bar - 1

Dinner
Feeling sick so not very hungry.
Hot Choc - 1
Yogurt - 3

27/29

Last edited:
Day 6!

Feeling a little crap today. I dont feel like I have lost any weight and my skin and hair are awful at the moment. I am sick though so I guess i should expect to feel horrible :cry:

Have decided to make a pot of zero PP soup. Have made it with onion, garlic, parsley, carrot, courgette, brocolli, tomato and stock. I hope it tastes as good as it smells! I can even give my son a little of it with some baby pasta for dinner tonight.

Breakfast
Special k with milk, strawberries and banana - 4
orange - 0
mint tea - 0

Lunch
Soup - 0
2 cracker breads - 2
cereal bar - 2
coke zero - 0

Snacks
Hot Choc - 1
Grapes - 0
Cereal Bar - 2
Apple - 0
Dried fruit 30 grams - 2
biscuits - 5

Dinner
1/8 Quiche - 3.5
Salad with avocado and olive oil - 3
bread - 2
ww choc pudding - 3
cereal bar - 2

31.5/30

Last edited:
Day 7!

Back at work and feeling so sick :-(
I just want to sleep and watch DVDs in bed all day! I am so not hungry either. I bought a butternut squash on my way to work to have has a treat at lunch but have no energy to make anything. I just hope that my baby stays healthy!

Have been snacking loads today because I am ill and dont really feel like a big meal. Not sure what is for dinner but it wont matter because I cant taste anything!

Breakfast
Cereal bar - 6
Grapes - 0
Green tea with mint - 0

Lunch
1/2 BNS - 0
Green tea with mint - 0
Bowl of soup - 0
3 Ryvitas - 3

Snack
Curly wurly - 3
cereal bar - 2
banana - 0
1/3 toast with avocado (leftovers from son's dinner) - 2
orange - 0
hot choc - 1

Dinner
2 x bread - 6
1 x chicken - 1
Avocado - 2
Mixed side salad - 0
ww pudding - 3
coke zero - 0

29/30

Last edited:
Hi GG!
How are you feeling? Hope you're OK - it sucks trying to lose weight when you're feeling rough, just want to eat comfort foods!

How was your soup? Sounds delicious :)

If Paris is as sunny as it is here I am jealous! Getting to walk around fabulous france as part of your healthy regime must be brilliant
x

Hi Charlotte!
Not the best day... feeling sick and have a sooky baby too :cry:
I think its just the flu or something but its knocked me around this time.
Soup was lovely! Good for being sick too!

Its been pretty cold here today compared to 25 degrees yesterday! Yes, I love walking around Paris when the weather is good.... one of the nicest cities in the world!

Weigh in day today and i lost 5 pounds! Yay!

Am very happy :)

Breakfast
Mint tea - 0
Banana - 0

Lunch
BNS - 0
30 gr dried fruit - 2
Activa yogurt - 3
3 ryvitas - 3
Cheese spread - 1
Slice of chicken - 1
Tomato - 0

Snack
Cereal bar - 2
Activa yogurt - 3
Cereal Bar - 2
2/3 Toast with cheese spread - 3
banana - 0

Dinner
Chilli Con Carne with rice and salad - Maybe 5 tablespoons of Chilli and rice so will count it as 5 as i had very little - 5

25/29

Last edited:
Brilliant loss!! Keep up the good work! X

calorie crusader said:
Brilliant loss!! Keep up the good work! X

Merci!

Kernow Jo said:
Well done on your weight loss today! Jo x

Thanks jo!

Day 8!

Still going strong and still very motivated! At work at the moment and trying to up m'y water and green tea. Ifs hard because i get so busy and forget. I am also nervous about this weekend as my brother in law will arrive for a short stay and there is always sweets and meals out. Will have to be careful.

Breakfast
Banana - 0
Green tea - 0

Lunch
1/2 BNS - 0
3 x Ryvitas - 3
20 grams light cheese spread - 1
1 x tomato - 0
Activia yogurt - 3
Pear - 0
Cereal bar - 2

Snack
Cup a soup - 1
2 x oranges - 0
30 grams of crisps - 4 not worth it! :-(
coke zero - 0
banana - 0
cereal bar - 2
curly wurly - 3

Dinner
Piece of veal 70 grams cooked - 4
Green Beans in 1/2tsp butter - 2
Salad of cucumber, tomato, onion and mint with dash of rasberry vinegar - 0

Dessert
Fruit Salad (banana, pineapple, grapes, pear) - 0
ww pudding - 3

28/30

Last edited:
Day 9!
Good Morning all!

I love the weekends but this is always my biggest challenge. I am planning to go to Amien tomorrow to see family and i hope i dont blow my dailys as i know they will serve cake. I will say no but they are the sort of people to push until you eat something :sigh:

Anyway I am still feeling on top of the world! Had a cheeky weigh in only 2 days after my first weeks weigh in and I have lost another pound! Lets see this continue and reflect next Wednesday!

So dinner was indulgent (Darn French with their cheese and baguette!). Will try not to use too many weeklies.

Breakfast
50 grams special k with milk and banana - 5 (I love this breakfast - so filling and yummy!)

Lunch
1/2 BNS - 0

Snack
1/2 banana
Hot cross bun - 8 worth it!!!
Cereal bar - 2
Activia mango yogurt - 3

Dinner
Small Corden Bleu - 5
6 nuggets (no oil) - 2
Big Salad
Baguette 1/5 - 3
Cheese - 9

Dessert
pudding - 6
kinder bueno - 6

30/30

18/49 weeklies

Last edited:
Dinner sounded delicious, hope you enjoyed it!! x

Day 12

Very bad weekend :-( barely tracked points and lots of rubbish food. I know i went over my weeklies. Oh well.... Today is a new day!

I had a big lunch today as I'm working late and won't be home till 8 pm at least.

Breakfast
Spécial k with fruit - 5

Lunch
2 x pita - 10
300 grams carrot with mustard dressing - 6
2 x slices of chicken - 2
Lettuce, cucumber and tomatos - 0
Coke zero - 0

Snack
Apple
Cereal bar - 2

Dinner