Got 10 stone to loose...

Skyemagic

so I thought this is the place for me. This whole forum is so inspirational and supportive, I'm getting more and more excited about finally doing something, properly this time....:)
I know that we will all help each other. For me just knowing that I am not the only one with so much to loose is great....

xxx

Hi Sky, i also had in total around that much to lose. i have lost 5 stones in 4 months so far, another 5 to go! Good luck with yourself, you can do it, :) Keep in touch!

:welcome:Skyemagic.

You are in good company indeed. Well done for taking the first steps to reaching your goal. I've got 13 stone, well actally now nearly 12 stone, having lost 13.5 lb in my first week. I try not to let the big number daunt me.

What diet are you on. Keep logging on and keep us posted on your progress.

I am on LighterLife diet, yes keep in touch! Thats the best thing not looking at how much more u have to lose, but take it stone by stone, i:e number by number, that will keep u motivated! :)

Hi Skyemagic

:welcome:

Yes the forum is great and inspirational. Its nice to know your not on your own, i have nearly 10 stone to lose. Together we can do this.

Hi, welcome to the boards.

Looking forward to reading about your progress :)

You will be fine - there is a lot of support here.

I am on Cambridge and started out with 11 stones to lose.

Have lost nearly 7 stones in 25 weeks so far.

LL isn't that much different to Cambridge - and we know that they both work.

Hope all goes well for you

I have just gone through the posts and I thought well, put everybody in the loop of how I am doing;

Great, actually. I am 9 weeks in and lost a shiver under 4 stone. I can't believe it.

I am proud and happy and everything else.

One big part of my success I feel are you guys. Thank you for just beeing wonderful.

To everyone who's just starting: do it for yourselves, stick to it and come here for help, support, jokes and a lot of fun and no matter how much you have to loose, you will do it.

Thanks so far..

xxx

Thank you so much Irene.:)

I'm possibly beginning to sound like a broken record and if so, please forgive me, but it's this place that makes the whole journey if not possible but a heck of a lot easier..

xxx

Just looked and see you are. How do you manage with your CDC so far away? How often do you see them? Do you get your packs posted.

Irene xx

Jee, loads of questions...

well, here we go:

I do actually not see my CDC because she's 600 miles away in Milton Keynes but I know her because she used to be my neighbour when I lived down south. Because I can't see her, I go and see my doctor once a month to keep and eye on me and sign off my official weight loss sheet for my CDC. She does send my packs in the post and it is really costly but the only way to do it because as far as I'm aware the nearest CDC to me is in Stirling which is about 200 miles (give or take..) so not very good for a weekly commute.

Now, Irene, yes I do live on Skye and, as it happens, I run a guest house in the "capital" of Portree. Let me know when you want to come up and I will see if I can slip you a little discount...:flowers:

Would love to meet you and as many of the people on here as poss...

xxx

Well done on a fab loss Skye magic!
Must be lovely (if a bit cold) to live on Skye :)

Hi guys,

it is lovely on Skye and not cold at all. We are off the coast of North-west Scotland and we have the Atlantic Ocean flowing by so it is quite mild. There actually are some palmtrees on the south end of the island. Snow stays only on the peaks (ok, admittedly until beginning of June) but doesn't really stay on the ground. It is, however, a little wetter and I can't deny that.

Sounds like I'm working for the Tourist Board...I'm not....

take care everyone..

xxx

I think my aunt has a business making fudge/tablet now :)
Ummm fudge :drool:

You should ask the tourist board for commision skyemagic, you've sold it to me (though I think I'd wait til after June lol)

Well, I might just do that...

But in all seriousness, it would be great to see the ood one ore two (hundred..) minimins on Skye...

Just let me know when and I'll find you accommodation. June is a good time to come up, not too full yet and generally the weather is good..( she says looking out the window at the pouring rain....:D)..t'is not June yet...

xxx

Back