Got a date?

Ha ha snogging with ketosis breath, no way i'm already planning on how i can sqirt my breath spray discreetly. I'm going Sunday, arghh.x

Aww thats really sweet of him. Hope you have a great evening :D

Awww he sounds very nice! Lots of luck with the date, sounds like a great start already! x

Aw thats great hunni, enjoy yourself.xx

Thanks again ladies, i'll let ya know how it goes.x

Nice ideas...trouble is he has asked me more than once before and i always made excuses as the truth was i was really lacking confidence and felt he was way out of my league, so avoided it. Feeling much more confident now and think if i say no yet again he'll get the impression i'm not interested. Damn it!!!! I might just suggest a day date then can avoid the food/drinks altogether.x

If it were me I would go for the date and enjoy myself but choose sensibly off menu, then get straight back on track the next day, i have a few functions at work and i just choose chicken with sauce on the side and veg, i drink water and say that I can't drink at the moment, some people ask why and i just say "because!!" which generally stops teh questions. I'm trying to keep a healthy attitude on this diet as I don't want it to take over my life so am trying to make it fit in with my life rather than my life fitting in with the diet. It's all down to you really and if you think you can get back to he zone your in now...

Good luck!!

Sorry didnt see the rest of the thread!

Back