Got a job interivew tomo!!

wants2bnormal

6 stone to lose!
I have a job interview tomo just went to put on my suit to see if it fits and omg what a mess i look :cry: i have more tyres than a HGV!!

oh dear!

:hug99: Aww hun, don't be like that!! I'm sure you don't look that bad:). Get out there and show'em how good you are!! Once on CD you'll soon see the lbs dropping off!!

Good luck babes!!

im sure u dont look that bad !!! dont be daft good luck 2moz fingers crossed 4 u xx

Thanks Jaxie, heres hoping i get on CD soon, im getting desperate!! :sigh:

Thank you sue! x and i do look that bad its so desperate once i get started and pluck up the courage to put a before photo of me up u will see what i mean! eugh!!!

only in your eyes hunny xx dont put yaself down xx

thanks u lot...xx

Hey hun...firstly do not put yourself down...your about to do something about the weight! And your making the effort to write in here which is great because we can all help each other, whether its about our weight, personal life, work etc!
Hun Im in the same boat as you...Im 23st and at 5ft 10 I feel like a fat version of the jolly green giant!!!! But that will all change soon and so will you!!
I think a sad fact for most of us, its that we will NEVER be completely happy with the way we look. But just think when we lose the weight, we can shop in anywhere we want! You know Ive NEVER bought anything other that jewellery from Topshop....so Im looking forward to the day I walk out of there with some skinny jeans LOL!!
Keep your chin up hun xxHUGSxx
Manjit

Back