Got a mass load to loose

well done mothertiggy that's a fab start to your journey :)

well its weigh in day again and have lost 2lb this week ..think it would have been more but my other half broke my treadmill :)mad: not happy waste of money ) so now i am going to get a cross trainer and he is not going on it lol still going to be week to 10 days until it gets here
but i suppose a loss is a loss no matter what so am very happy as didnt feel i had managed to shift any this week ..as i feel so bloated and full if that sounds right ??

well done mothertiggy on the weight loss, I am not expecting to see a shift in weight at all this week as whilst I have stuck to it completely I'm on time of the month and always stay the same usually or gain at those times, Em

Yeah think i am about that time aswell next day or 2 ...so maybe i am already carrying the extra ?? and will have a bigger loss next week lol ,i can hope :p

I was reading up about periods and weight gain the other day, don't know why just found myself going on google and actually it helped me to read the facts as I beat myself up for no reason when its sort of out of my hands, as long as I stay on my plan during that period then deep down I know that any weight gain has to be down to time of the month and fluid retention, I have felt so horrible and bloated most of the week as well, I just hate this time and can't wait until next week when I can get back to normal. Last time I had totm whilst on this diet I lost 1 lb which was good for me as I usually gain but the next week I had a bigger loss so I'm not too worried about tomorrows weigh in and will concentrate on the week after instead! ;) Em x

yeahi have been sticking to being good so no guilt there ...maybe its cos i havent exercised ?? well wil be again soon as cross trainer ordered :)

oh bet you will be pleased when your new machine arrives, your talk of your cross trainer is making me realise I really should use my exercise bike for its original purpose rather than as a clothes hanger! ha ha :D I do walk my dog at least twice or three times a day for 45 mins to an hour so I feel that does help as well, though today was too hot for me at my weight so I just did the two walks the third one had to go! Em x

Sounds like you doing well with the dog walking,going for walks with me is a bit slow as i have a 3 yr old and she just potters along at her pace so not really any kind of workout :giggle:...yes i cant wait for it to come and get a bit more movement in my life lol think i deff need it :)

Hi mothertiggy,
I had to go to the doctors other day and I asked the same thing, thinking that the doctors would know a few things I didn't hat could help, said that I was getting back into my vlcd, ( I get the expensive part, they work out cheap over the course of the month but paying it all upfront hurts the purse a lot) and he laughed at me and said " I don't know how to help obesity, don't eat things with more than 5 grams of fat is all I know of, bye!" Surprised either because of the honesty, or lack of knowledge, or both not sure which! Healthy eating alongside exercise seems a good way forward, good luck x

Thanks for the support ...and your doc sounds a s useless as mine which is funny since all the goverment and everyone keeps harping on about is obesity seem no one wants to or seems able to help :confused: so it seems like this forum is my support and place for info ...so good luck to you sunnyslim x

Aha! Found you!... :)
Just on the point about docs etc.. the one I used to have, when he mentioned that I should lose weight just whipped a diet sheet out of his draw and gave it to me with such a smug grin as if that was problem solved!!
Just a few months ago due to my weight having plateaud for ages, I asked to see a nutrionist. Went to the hospital for app expecting to get some fab info and she ended up telling me not to bother to try and lose any more!?! .. :eek: ..and me still at least 5stone overweight!.. :argh:

Great that you managed to find a suitable cross trainer..something I would love but no room in my tiny flat...and well done on the 6lb loss too..:girlpower:

Link to my diary ..http://www.minimins.com/weight-watchers-food-diaries/288371-heres-revolution.html

i dont rally have the room so i dismantled the kitchen table to get it in the house lol

so another weigh in and i have lost 3lb this week ..so still moving in the right direction
hopefully will get a kick start again next week as my cross trainer being delivered monday :D

well done mothertiggy, great loss, Em xx

OMG my cross trainer has just been delivered its in about 200 bits and weighs 61 kg in box ...think its gonna be a workout just to put it together :O

good luck with that, I am crap at putting things together! ha ha always get my brother in law over to fix stuff ha ha Em x

Not been about much ..the last week in august i kinda went of the rails,my other half had a week off and we did lots of day trips with the kids so ate anything and everything tutt tutt ..but i must have burnt it off going along as i stayed the same :)
The next week i got back to it and lost 3lb which is good but think could have been more as didnt realise it was my TOTM :confused: ..so i am back at it and on the cross trainer aswell and hoping to get back on track as want to try loose another 2 stone by christmas :)

Back