got a new job!!!

pinkbaileys24

Hi everyone
have finally got a new as a trainee dental nurse. but im so worried bout drinkin the water and having the shakes. i drink 4 ltrs now but wud it make a diff if i only drank 3? really not sure if ill get time to drink any more than that!!
Ill also get no time to go for my wi's as i start at 8:45am and lunch is time as chemist (both shut 1-2pm) and finish wen chemist is closed....aarrgghhhh :mad:
wot shall i do?

Trace is ya girl, she's a dental nurse. But she's in hopital today x

congrats on the new job pinksbailey!!! Hopefully Tracy will be able to give you some tips when shes back on line!

Hi Gemma,

Congratulations on your new job!!!:flowers::flowers::flowers:

As long as you are drinking at least 2.5 litres (4 pints) of water plus the water used to mix your diet, you should be fine.

If you don't drink enough water you will feel tired, irritable and weak and it will lead to constipation.

Is there any chance you can get weighed in on a Saturday?

Let them know your situation and perhaps they can come up with something for you...

Love Mini xxx

What about Saturday? No.

thanx guys.....i cant this sat cuz im goin to a weddin. but im goin for my normal wi on mon (start on tues) and will ave a chat. mayb they cud open jus for me once a wk on their lunch break lol.
how does everyone else get on with LT at work?

i work two part time jobs and lucky with both in that in one i can take it when i like and the other, i dont actually get a lunch hour but work through til 2 then have it then but its fine cause you dont feel hungry anyway!!

h xx

Congrats Girl! Do you have a coffee break in the morning or afternoon,most places you get 15mins either or both times,could you nip then and get weighed? Good Luck with your new job!

Congratulation Gemma although i think you must be bloody mad!! I had finished work by the time i started LT so cant really help to be honest! I can imagine it would be hard though as i never got much time in between patients and training up you cheeky trainees lol! I use to have cups of water in the surgery with me regularly hun and just drink in between patients. They will hae a kitchen im sure so maybe a blender for luch shake, then1 before and after work??
Hey hun if you need any nursing tips you know where i am xxx

well done on getting the job! i go to my WI on saturdays.

Back