got friends coming tonight....we normally order pizzas...... HELP !!!

what shall i do ? normally its dominoes but with everyone being skint lol its just a local chippy that delivers. they also do chicken wraps... is this any good? minus the garlic sauce though.

You'll need to syn the wrap & find out how the chicken is cooked, you could have the garlic sauce if you wanted & just syn it? Don't forget 1/3 superfree if you're doing EE.
;)

thanks....just remembered though iv got a jacket potato in the oven for my dinner :( i cant get my head around this EE ..... do i NEED to have superfree food on plate?

fedupmamof3 said:
thanks....just remembered though iv got a jacket potato in the oven for my dinner :( i cant get my head around this EE ..... do i NEED to have superfree food on plate?

Yes, every meal on EE has to be made up of 1/3 superfree fruit/veg :)

If you're cooking why don't you make yourself the smash pizza? it's easy to make & you'll sort of still feel like it's your usual 'pizza night'. The tomato puree & smash are free, just top with superfree veg such as peppers, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes & cheese (hexa)

what is 'smash pizza'???:)

If you don't fancy the smash version, get a WW wrap (5 syns) or similar and use that as a base - it's a good substitute and quicker!

Or use chicken breast sliced in half and flattened out before you put your pizza topping on??

Back