Got lots to lose? Read more.

Shazpaz

I've read quite a few times on this forum recently that some people are worried they have a lot to lose and target seems so far off. I was just browsing the CD forum and came across this post. Mike lost 12 Stone in only 5 months!!! Just goes to show, these VLCD's do work and quickly......very quickly.

p.s. If you want to join in the web chat just go onto the CD thread and Icemoose has left a web link.

Mike i joined up ... & left u a Q
Join Mike Scott for our Web chat this Thursday 10th January 6.30 - 8.00pm.
Mike Scott is an accredited Cambridge Diet Counsellor and won the New Cambridge Diet Counsellor Of The Year Award in 2006.
Michael was featured on the front of the national newspapers and GMTV 2 years ago when he lost just under 12 stone in 5 months. Mike is now a qualified diet counsellor, you can post a question now or join Mike for our Web chat, this Thursday 10th January 6.30 - 8.00 pm

Hi I am on CD but have seen "lipotrim" mentioned and wondered what it was? sounds similar to CD but you get it from your pharmacy?? wondered if it was more economical....

I think it is very similar - but there are only 3 flavours of shakes,choc, vanilla & strawberry. ! flavour of soup - chicken and 2 flapjacks - coconut and peanut.

It used to be cheaper but from the 14th the cost for ladies is about £36 a week.

thanks for the info, does it involve meeting a rep or counsellor each week or do you get it from your doctor/pharmacist. Did a search on the net and it said doctors can prescribe it....

I actually got to like the flapjacks....lightly toasted....seriously!!!

Hope you used electric as gas is fattening!:D

I have the flap jacks and although it aint a mars bar....its somethin to chew and thats what I like about it! Just a mind game i suppose.

Good luck for Saturday Keira. It really isnt that bad to be honest - although I am only on day 2!!! I find the chicken soup really filling, and the chocolate isn't too far removed from normal hot choc. Today is the first day in ages that my tights havent rolled down around my tummy when I have sat down, so that keeps you going - even when my delightful trainees all decided it was chip shop day for lunch!!!

Back