Got measured at bravissimo today!

Actually la-senza are stocking G's now.. i thought i'd give em a try and see how it goes. Needless to say i only wear it when i need some cleveage! no proper support what so ever.. no jumping around in those bras!

Thanks for the head's up on La Senza - I'll take a look when next out and about. As for cleavage, I've got quite enough of that already!

Actually la-senza are stocking G's now.. i thought i'd give em a try and see how it goes. Needless to say i only wear it when i need some cleveage! no proper support what so ever.. no jumping around in those bras!

OMG just realised you live in Yate! That's where I grew up and went to school!!!! Are you a local or have you moved there? I lived there from birth until I moved to Bath in the late 80's for work. My dad and brother are still there and I visit regularly.

Blimey!

I've had a mixed experience with Bravissimo. I left the shop wearing the bra they fitted me into as I felt it was that good but as others have said wearing it in the fitting room and wearing it in real life are two very different things. It was a balconette style and I found that it cut in under my arms. When I rang them they said that I could return it (even though it had been worn) and get re-fitted which I did. This time I was not so impressed as I felt that the fitter was really trying to rush me into making a decision about which bra to buy. The fitting ended with the fitter telling me that I had basically taken up two appointments and she had to move on to the next person. I left the shop in tears. I am currently a 36K and I wonder if even Bravissimo are not equipped to deal with that size.

I love bravissimo! I was wearing incorrect size 38C they put me in a 36DD which cross grades with a 38D or 34E and I go to a factory Sale twice a year (right on my door step!) and get my Ted Baker bra's for £4 each! Intimas and Lepel and Caprice all for £2-£4 each!! Thongs, bikinis and Pj's all bout £2-4 each too! I spend bout £30 and tot up the actual total and it's way over £300!! I mean Ted Baker retail at £34 for just the bra! I was put in a Panache bra at Bravissimo and all the above fit me like a glove!

Hugs ;)

I love bravissimo! I was wearing incorrect size 38C they put me in a 36DD which cross grades with a 38D or 34E and I go to a factory Sale twice a year (right on my door step!) and get my Ted Baker bra's for £4 each! Intimas and Lepel and Caprice all for £2-£4 each!! Thongs, bikinis and Pj's all bout £2-4 each too! I spend bout £30 and tot up the actual total and it's way over £300!! I mean Ted Baker retail at £34 for just the bra! I was put in a Panache bra at Bravissimo and all the above fit me like a glove!

Hugs ;)

Jelousy!!!! :eek:

OMG just realised you live in Yate! That's where I grew up and went to school!!!! Are you a local or have you moved there? I lived there from birth until I moved to Bath in the late 80's for work. My dad and brother are still there and I visit regularly.

Blimey!

Yes i doooo. was born in peterborough and moved to Yate when i was about 4,.. so been here a long time!

The contessa we had was taken over by la-senza, which is now a card shop! (as if we need anymore!? lol)

I live in Blakeney mills, If you know where that is? just before the westerlight speed camera.. by shell garage ? xxx

Yes i doooo. was born in peterborough and moved to Yate when i was about 4,.. so been here a long time!

The contessa we had was taken over by la-senza, which is now a card shop! (as if we need anymore!? lol)

I live in Blakeney mills, If you know where that is? just before the westerlight speed camera.. by shell garage ? xxx

Is that Morrisons end of Westerleigh Road? I lived in Brookthorpe off St Briavels Drive so maybe not that far away? Went to King Edmunds - left in 1984 to give you an idea of my age.

Yep thats very close to me!

i also went to king edmunds, however i'm only 17 so i expect you'l remmeber Yate to be quite different to how i remember it growing up! lol

xxx

is it an actual shop or is it a department in a store. i live in eastbourne and havent seen this shop?

Back