Got my 1 & a half stone certificate :)

LisaC

Gold Member
Quite jealous of my group really as last night 2 women got their 2 stone awards after only 4/5 weeks on SW but its taken me 5 months to get my 1 & a half stone!

My metabollism is slow so I cant expect more but Im really chuffed I got another award :p

It doesn't matter if you do it in a month or a year - it's still an awesome achievement!!! WELL DONE!!! :D

Bet you feel chuffed? Keep it up girl! x

Congratulations and very well done to you, copy and paste the 1½ award from my signature to your's and show it off proudly for everyone to see, well done. X

Thanks girls!! I never set myself goals as Im so hit & miss even if Im as good as gold so I was chuffed to get exactly what I needed!

And thanks Donnie but I cant seem to copy it into my signature! :-(
x

Well done on getting this far Hun. You have achieved another milestone regardless of how long or short its taken you and you are all the better for having reached it!

xxx

thats fantastic!! well done!!

i think that comparing yourself to others is making it too hard for yourself....i have that problem just now so learning to respect me for myself at the rate i go.

Lisa I see you have passed your Club 10 (10% body weight lost) - so you can post that award in your signature too, just copy and paste from anyone's signature who has a Club 10 award - but, not mine this time as I haven't managed it yet. X

Ah great thanks again Donnie!!! :)

And thanks Lucysmommy, its hard when people start long after you & race ahead but I have to keep in mind we all go at our own pace!
x

Back