GOT MY CLUB 10

Denise272

Going to be Cushdi
So happy lost 5½ pound tonight, got my club 10 my 2½ stone award and slimmer of the week, so chuffed, woo hoo lol

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

:talk017::talk017::talk017:​

Thank you littlelegs170411 & stivesliz I am so happy I can't stop smiling, was so worth not giving into temptation at the weekend :)

WOW! You go girl!! Well done!! :D :D Very happy for you!

That's fantastic, well done!

I'm only 1/2lb away from my club 10 and determined to get there next week :)

OMG how exciting, I can just imagine how fantastic your feeling.All those stickers and certificates to look at as well. Well done.

Well done you, that's fantastic! And well done for resisting at the weekend - not easily done! Haha x

Well done that's fantastic!! I got mine last week, such an amazing feeling isn't it! Woohoo! :D

woohoooo well done!!!

Congratulations! I think club 10 is a real milestone for anyone, 4lb to go for me :)

Thank you everyone for your congratulations and good luck Pigler and Grizzly man x well done ejgemmag and sparklesassy on getting your club 10 to x
I follow EE Silver Lady, but this past week I changed and did red and stuck to it 100% x

Well done u, I have 2.5 lb to go to get mine, but I've joined the gym last week and it's mucked up my weight loss this week!! :(
Congrats to u though :)

Well done you!! i am a little jealous lol i cant wait for a club 10 award will be a real sign that i am well on my way :)

Back