Got my consultation tonight

Anthony Smith

Slimmer 2010
Can anyone please shed some light on this for me please, after my free consultation this evening and I decide to go ahead with the program, what happens then? I want to be prepared before I go, do I buy the products and everything tonight or do I come back another day for that?
Any response will be truly grateful.
Thank you.

Tonight will probably just be to give you information and answer your questions. You would normally then join a group meeting where you would buy your packs for the following week and pay for the therapy sessions. The date of the next group you could join will be discussed with you tonight. Also, if your BMI is higher than 30 you'll be on the total plan (4 packs a day and no other food) and you will need to have a medical form completed by a doctor before you are allowed to start.

Good luck and let us know if you have any other questions - either before or after your consultation.

Thank you for that information, I went along and everything went fine all I need to do it just get the doctors part of the form signed off from my surgery, phoned them up today to tell them this and they said there is a charge for that service, is that correct has anyone else heard of that?

Some doctors do charge - although I think it's bad that they do! If you are not on any medication then I believe that you can also go to Superdrug - they charge but often not as much as the doctor.

Im not on any medication what so ever, no operations, no heart or any other problems, only problem is my BMI lol, so I can go superdrug?

Yep - they do charge but I believe it's often cheaper. Gove them a ring to check and make an appointment.

Back