got my first met tuesday what

evathediva

got my first meeting on tuesday what happens the first time? and what kind off food ect is allow or not ? any help xxx

Heya evathediva=D Be really excited for your first meeting becuase honestly i was so nervous and there was no need to be what so ever=D! Basically you will arrive there and the person who runs the group will sit down and talk to you and any other new members about the plan, you will get all the information packs and have a chance to answer any questions:) Then you go and pay and have your first weigh in( this is done in private and no one apart from the person that weighs you will ever need to know your weight:))! if you decide to stay after that (i always do and think it's an invaluble part of having maximum progress) you will sit in on the group and then you have imagine therapy which is when the group leader will go round the group and say peoples losses or gains of the week, that gives us a chance to say what we did well to loose the weight, or ask for help if there was a small gain which you dont understand etc.:) this is all very fun and supportive=) at our group there is then a raffle and people r given certificates for slimmer of the week=D and yer thats about the evening:) i hope this has helped lovelyxxxxx

got my first meeting on tuesday what happens the first time? and what kind off food ect is allow or not ? any help xxx

Thats perfectly normal. I was TERRIFIED before I went to my first class, kept trying to talk myself out of it and find reasons not to go, even though it was me who had decided to do it in the first place.

But it is pretty much as Emzy described, and is nothing to fear at all. Dont imagine for a second it is remotely ANYTHING like Little Britains "Fatfighters". It just isnt. No-one makes you eat dust for a start. :D

It really is a nice friendly place where everyone is there for the same reason. No-one will judge you, and all of them have stood exactly where you are.

In terms of what food you can and can't have- the answer is nothing is banned but it's best to wait for consultant to explain everything and then read your book from cover to cover. Good luck xx

i no but i keep forget that i have jordan look alikes in my mind saying look at that fattie i am going to go and do this for my kids who hate have a fat mummy lol

In terms of what food you can and can't have- the answer is nothing is banned but it's best to wait for consultant to explain everything and then read your book from cover to cover. Good luck xx

okay we get a book of food of stuff we can eat are carbs banned as looking on line dont see many carbs ?

Nope, carbs are def not banned- Green days are based on carbs, if carbs are your thing- you can eat bucket loads of pasta and starchy foods and if you're more of a meaty girl, then red days will be more suited to you. And if you can't choose, then Extra easy will suit you!
I personally do mainly red days now as starchy foods play havok with my IBS but they are by no means off limit, it's just my personal choice to avoid them. x

Good luck!

And no, carbs are really really not banned :D

see i no i should cut down on my carbs but love meat so a bit of both with more salad or veg would be good i live in kingston where u from xx

Got my first meeting again on June 7th and I can't wait! :D Haven't followed SW for over 15 years now but it's working for me at the moment and it did back then (lost almost 6 stone).
Just made the mistake of getting complacent before I hit goal and won't be doing that again!!:rolleyes:

Isis x :)

good luck with what will hopefully be your first meeting of many.

Back