Got my LL introductory session tomorrow ...

VirgoGirl

... Not my usual way of spending a Friday night, but I'm going to be giving up food and drink for the next 4 months or so I don't suppose my Friday nights will be the same for some time!

Am excited about it. And not a little bit nervous.
But, I know several people who have had success, and who are currently doing amazingly well on the programme so I want what they have!

At the moment, I appear to have absolutely no control over my food, despite having a wedding dress to fit into in eight months. Hopefully, just having the LL food packs will help me regain the upper hand and I'll stop battling with food and seeing it as an enemy.

I love this site, it was the amazing thread of before and after pics which really made my mind up about LL :D

Good luck Virgogirl....I was going to try LL, but couldnt really afford it!! I started CD nearly 3 weeks ago and bought a few weeks of packs cos I knew if I had them there I wouldnt cheat!! You'll be fine....the first fw days wil be the worst and hopefully the counselling will work for you!!

Hi hun - it's a very, very exciting time for you, hey? A wedding in 8 months and the start of your journey to slimville tonight!!!

Don't be nervous - you'll be fine!! You've seen the results and have been motivated by the success of others. If they can do it, so can you. It's not the greatest of feelings in the first few days but it is bearable and it only lasts a short time.

If you get a headache, take a painkiller before it gets too bad.

Drink loads of water/black tea/coffee/peppermint tea/green tea to help with any hunger pangs (some of my clients don't feel hungry at all, even from day 1 - which I think is very cheeky of them cos I do! lol).

OOh and this time next week, you'll be all excited about your first week's weight loss - which will motivate you even further!!!!

Good luck and keep posting to let us know how you're doing!

I too was like you virgogirl, I was totally out of control with eating and have tried all the usual diets without success. Then I found LL and it has taught me to get back in control. I'm in my fourth week now and have lost 17lbs so far. It does seem expensive but I worked out how much I was spending before on groceries, takeaways, chocolate bars, going to pub at lunchtimes and diet coke! It's more or less the same. Good luck with your new venture!

VirgoGirl;57790 Hopefully said:
Congratulations on deciding to change your life (and it will), I love this comment, if you can achieve that over the course of the next few months, my god you have cracked it!

I have been trying to do exactly that and achieved it more or less on the few little expeditions I have had into the world of eating but when I head into management that is when it will come into its forefront.

Wishing you the very best of luck.

Hi There Virgo-Girl
Im in week 4 of LL and I have too lost 17lbs in the 1st 3 weeks,you go for it Hun its a fab plan hard at 1st but worth it and we want to see those wedding pics of you looking slim and happy ;)

Good Luck for tonight
xxc

hey Virgogirl

Im on day 3, and I was really nervous before my first session, everyone is in the same boat and I found them really friendly.

good luck

Shona

Good Luck on your first day!!
My first day is on Tuesday and I can't wait. I am at the moment preparing myself by drinking loads of water and cutting out the carbs!! Although I will be having a glass of wine tonight!!
I am also considering having a christmas dinner this sunday so that will not feel too bad when christmas does arrive!!
Thinking of you and wishing you lots of luck.xxx

Back