Got my Mojo back!!

curvygirlyclaire

Silver Member
I have been so proud of myself doing 8 weeks of 100% TFR, then I fell.. 3 weeks on and off cheating, started off with protein nibbles then progressed to crisps and chocolate, and I even had a sandwich! I nearly came off Lt many times, trying to convince myself I had failed and i'll come back to Lt after eating as was craving food so bad.
But with the amazing support I had from my husband i have managed to get back into Ketosis and after having no weightloss all week, I weighed this morning my usual WI and lost 2 lbs, i'm so happy to finally have been able to kick the habbit of snacking and back on the weightloss train, took some doing I can tell you!!
You have not failed untill you fail to keep trying, so keep going everyone x:love047:

Well done Claire for not giving up, good luck for the rest of your journey :) x

Aww well done hun!! Its tough when you start picking isn't it! I am right in the middle of it myself and its drivine me mental but the only person I am cheating is myself! I have lost about 3lb this week but then stupidly ate a whole bloody Easter egg yesterday (and I wont even say what went down the hatch the day before but it weren't good!)... scales have gone up a notch this morning! its been so bloody hard with the other half off work and spending all day in the garden with BBQs and days out... I caved! I have accepted it though as it satisfied me and I had a really lovely weekend! Everyone back to school/work today so I am back on the shakes and looking forward to getting rid of my rumbling belly as its screaming for food right now!!

Looking forward to joining you very soon! I am back in the zone, need the body to follow!!! LOL! Also, been that bad I dont need to weigh for 2 weeks as I have a whole cupboard full of shakes!! PMSL! xxxxx

LOL Donna! I have loads too, my mum tried Lt for 2 weeks but didnt carry on so i have loads of hers too lol. you can and will get back on the wagon Donna, I trust you can do it!! I agree it's so hard isn't it, out in the garden BBQ's, picnics. Just think how happy we will be by the end of the summer! Good luck xxx

well done claire for getting back on it, after a bad weekend myself. i'm back on it 100% today. good luck with the rest of your loss. x

well done claire for not giving up, its very hard sometimes but as i've found the longer your on it the better you get :) , best of luck hun we are all here for you :) xx

well done for getting back on track! you should be very proud of yourself for beating the snacking habit!

well done, I am determined to stick to 100% as long as I can as I worry that if I snack I wont be able to get back on track too easily!! I have the same to lose as you tho to be honest I would be more than happy if I lost 5 stone, 6 would be a total bonus!!

Well done Claire. You had me worried there for a bit because you were duplicating exactly what i did on this. I admit i have not had a great week but it's WI Thursday morning and then i will really get back on track.
I will keep checking in with you so we can hopefully keep each other on the right path.
Good luck hun :) x

Thanx everyone so pleased, i've lost 4 lb in 2 days LOL since being back in ketosis, I could kick myself for letting myself fall off the wagon, but never again! Went to my 1st Zumba class last night, I found it great, I gave it everything I had as you can burn from 300-1000 calories in 1 hour of Zumba, I took my daughters, mum and 2 friends lol was such good fun, was proud of myself I completed the full hour with no breaks, kept up with everyone and actually got the steps :p x

well done claire on your loss 4lb in 2 days is brilliant. glad you had fun in zumba i love it and it's so much fun. keep up the good work you deserve it :)

Well done you!!! :) I wanna do Zumba but I cant move my hips much LOL so rather than look like a twit I am leaving it well alone!! I may try the Wii Zumba but again not sure if its 'me'..!! Well done on the weight loss :) Yeah baby the scales are on the way down!! :) Fab feeling isnt it!!

I am also back with ya!! 100% yesterday for the first time in a month and I now know that I am fine. It was ticking the box for that FIRST day that was the hardest and now I have done it I am gonna be fine. Got on the scales this morning and I am 12st 7!! whoop whoop! and thats only a day behaving myself! Off swimming in a bit with the little man while the girls are at nursery - hes never been as I was too embarassed to be seen in a cossie - hes 2. What a waste eh! Very much looking forward to it!

Keep it up hun, remember the feel-good feeling and bottle it up for when you want to waivre (sp?)... thats what I am doing. I think having cheated and lived the agony (and it is agony, its like a mental fight with yourself isnt it which is torture) and come out the other side I now truly appreciate this diet and its powers. I am in it for the long haul now - 10lb to go for me to be ideal weight having changed my goal! a couple of lb would be a waste of time! :D xxxx

Back