got my packs yay!

Kati, hope your first day went well.
Re blender....I can recommend the Hinari Genie! (thanks Russiandoll for recommending it to me)! its amazing and mixes the shakes to perfection! no lumps or powdery taste. And you can drink straight from the cup you mix in and also microwave it in the cup. It even crushes ices brilliantly! Its on offer at the moment online or in store at T J Hughes for £20.00! instead of £65.00+ elsewhere! Here's the link....
Hinari Genie Multi purpose kitchen appliance that will do everything you need in one machine. This will save you having to buy loads of other gadgets that only do one thing each. Think of the cupboard space you'll save!ContainsHigh torque power baseStainless steel flat bladeStainless steel cross blade1 x Tall Cup1 x Short Cup4 x Party mugs with coloured rings2 x Stay fresh re sealable lids2 x Shaker / steamer topBlender with juice extractorRecipe book
Kamilla x

Hello Kati!

I'm a Kate in Newcastle upon Tyne also started today.
Isobel's in Kenton and was absolutely great when I picked up my packs yesterday- weighed me, measured me and chatted for an hour and a half and helped me get my head round things.

Just had a vanilla shake- thought I'd like it cos I like Slimfast ones but wasn't over excited. I made it a bit too watery for my taste though I think. About to try a chicken and mushroom soup though now.

I've been dieting for six weeks in a slow way- lost around a stone I think. Imagine...maybe I'll lose that in a fortnight or so now!

Good luck Kati-
sure we'll both be on Minimins and becoming minimised!

OOH Hiya KateF (*waves madly!*) - really pleased to see you on here, hun and thanks for the kind words!!

Get that water down you, hun - and I hope you enjoy the C&M soup!!

Shout if you need anything!!

lots of love

hmmmm kenton isn't far from where I work I think, and i cant imagine what you talked about for an hour and a half when I got everything told to me in ten minutes. Glad you found your way here to the site Kate (my name isn't really Kati by the way its Nikki I just think kati is much nicer lol)

I just bought myself a cheap blender from asda but if I can really stick to this diet I will go out and buy a better one that crushes ice too. I had chicken and mushroom for lunch and used twice as much water, it was lovely yum. my favourite kind of soup anyway. I didn't even miss dipping bread in it like I usually would.

i must admit it has been a challenging day since my job is to prepare food and it's so easy to just pick at things but I managed not to. Had people trying to force feed me with the new things we have in the shop though :(

Thanks everyone for your replies on here, much appreciated.

Hi babe
glad your day is going well.
espiealy as you work with food.
I always put extra water in my shakes soups
Sometimes I split a pack in half so you get more meals.
I found that helpfull at the start aslo at weekends.
love libbie x

ooh splitting the packs is a good idea, I could have the three meals with deserts! I was thinking of having the sweet ones for breakfast everyday because the soups all seem a bit weird to have then, but the sweet ones seem weird to have then too.

thats very true. My dog seems to think it's great all the exercise he's geting because he isists on coming with me every time I go to the toilet. So we run up th stairs together

Back