Got my 'target dress'

cocktailprincess

Still rockin' it
Hello!

Well- with only 2.5lb to go until target I am getting VERY impatient- so much so that the other night I bought my 'target dress'.

I hadn't meant to, but saw it in a window and just KNEW it was 'the one'. I tried it on and felt utterly fantasic in it so bought it.

I know it is a bit previous but it is my husbands birthday on Thursday and we are going out for a meal with family- do I wear the dress or wait until I get to the big T??? (bearing in mind I am currently as excited as a puppy)
printed-occasionwear-dress-17409_634154050608160102.jpg

p.s.- that isn't me in the dress btw

WEAR IT!

Its bloody gorgeous!!

xxxxxxxxx

awww its lovely-im sure you will look gorgeous!!
if its a special occasion etc i would wear it seeing as you are so near.....enjoy your night out and be very proud of how well you have done and all in your 'target' dress :)

It's a gorgeous dress and you'll look fab in it! Wear the dress for your OHs party and then buy yourself another one when you hit target he he!

If it were me I would wait CP otherwise it would be like sneeking a peek at your xmas presents before christmas day :eek::D.

You have done so well we cant wit for you to get there either so hurry up :D and when you wear the dress we want pictures.

Ps....thanks for the message x

Ooooh, it is stunning. I wouldn't wear it - wait until T-DAY and then go out again!

It's a gorgeous dress. xx

You may unofficially be at target by Thursday given how close you are.

I'd probably wear it but then I am an impatient b*gger. :D

Lovely dress! I would wear it, there are going to be plenty more dressed you'll be buying when you maintain your loss!

Congrats :D

I would wear it and soak up all the compliments!

What a gorgeous dress!

personally I would wait until I got to target but its your dress and its a perfect ocassion to wear it!

Enjoy your night whatever you decide and dont forget to post some pics the second you are at target in your dress!

LOVE LOVE LOVE the dress - Do you mind if I ask where its from???

I think that you are going to look absolutly stunning in it, that's if you wear it on Thursday or when you hit target!

When is WI?? Do you know if its likely that you have got to target? By that I mean is a 2/5 loss doable for you or do you have smaller losses??

If you wear it, then I guess you could go shopping again & get another dress then hubby can take you out to celebrate you getting to target??

Ooo wear it! please please do post some pics before and after, Youve done so well losing all the weight Id love to see how youve changed, if not too nosey!

Ok so what would you be wearing for OH birthday if you hadn't bought THE dress?

Personally I'd save it for when you reach target as that is what you bought it for. Just imagine how special you will feel, you've just reached target, your wearing THE dress you will look & feel a million dollars.

SAVE IT for when you reach target, it will be worth it:D

LOVE LOVE LOVE the dress - Do you mind if I ask where its from???

I think that you are going to look absolutly stunning in it, that's if you wear it on Thursday or when you hit target!

When is WI?? Do you know if its likely that you have got to target? By that I mean is a 2/5 loss doable for you or do you have smaller losses??
It's a Ted Baker dress from Hurley

No chance of me hitting target by Thursday- my WI was this morning and I am VERY lucky if I lose 1lb a week at this stage

Maybe this is a sign- MY birthday is in 3 weeks so it may be a better idea to save it for mine (and possibly be at target by then??????)- hate to put the pressure on myself though!!

Aaargh- I hate clothing decisions- lol

Thanks for all your advice, girlies

Chicaloca- check out my albums for some before and during photos- not nosey at all xxxx

WOWZER!!!

I LOVE the dress and am thrilled to see you are ever closer to the big T!!

I personally think you should save it for T and yes, in 3 weeks you could be wearing for your b-day :D.

Wear something equally fabulous for hubbys birthday as you deserve it.

(Am so excited for you being so close :bliss::party0011:!!!!!)

xx:D

I was going to say wear it, but then read it's your birthday in 3 weeks. I would wait until you reach target, I am sure you can do it by your birthday.

Good Luck and enjoy Thursday night x

Am I the only one thinking, errr...buy ANOTHER dress for birthday?? Go on ;) You only hit target once!

I'd have to wear it, it is sooo beautiful I wouldn't be able to stop myself....

awww cp what a gorgeous dress,wether you decide to wait till you reach target or wear it before you will look amazing:).xx

Back