got prescribed xenical tonight after being on lighter life

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by ellynewton, 11 February 2010 Social URL.

1. ellynewton

ellynewton Member

hi there everyone ive just been prescribed one month then appt to see nurse im so excited to start it anything will taste nice as I have been on 4 wks lighter life so have a little head start but may gain some once start eating. Ive got a further 4 stone to lose on order of the nurse so bring it on wonder if I can do it by July!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kittyketts

kittyketts Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.85%)
    Diet:
    xenical low fat
    Hi x I did lipotrim last year and hated it it was awful been on this 1 week now and I've found it really good x good luck x

4. purple_kathryn

purple_kathryn Mostly harmless

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(35.71%)
    Diet:
    low fat/low cal/taking xenical
    Hi and welcome Elly :).

I haven't tried lighterlife, I think my aunt was on it though. I don't think I would have the will power for something like that!

Good luck with xenical :D

5. Alex_1978

Alex_1978 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    10st4lb(49.48%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Xenical until March 2011 then Weight Watchers, now Exante (from 4/9/11)
    Hi Elly, and welcome.
    I was going to start Lighter Life last August...I even went to the introductory session, and got the forms to fill in.
    However, when I got home, my boyfriend called and split up with me!! (it had been on the cards for a while!). Needless to say, dieting was the last thing on my mind, so I consoled myself by gaining a couple of extra stone instead :eek:
    Cutting a long story short - I've decided to give the Xenical another go this year, as I couldn't face anything more drastic. I know Xenical worked for me before so there's no reason it won't again.
    The results on Xenical won't be as immediate as they are with Lighter Life, but at least you can enjoy the food you're eating, and you can have a social life at the same time!
    I don't know how much information you've been given, but if there's anything you need to know, just ask - someone will be here with the answer! :)

6. ellynewton

ellynewton Member

thank you for all your replies yeah I know I would have liked to stay on lighter life for a month or so for another stone off but ive been having problems with constipation etc so it might be the best thing to do

7. Redkoala

Redkoala Go on smile! =)

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(26.37%)
    Diet:
    Xencial, Gym & Healthy Eating!
    Welcome Elly! Wish you all the best with your journey on Xenical

8. KittyBling

KittyBling Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(14.22%)
    Diet:
    Every Other Day Diet
    Good luck Elly, stick to the Xenical rules and it works a treat.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.