got the biggest stomach ache ever

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
its travelling all round my chest and in my stomach and i am in so much pain.
Anyone else had this?
I have even drunk my 4 litres of water.

I've only ever had that when I overdid it on the water flavourings - have you been drinking a lot of them?

no i have just drunk water, had my normal shake for breakfast and bar for llunch.
Havent drunk fizzy water as i dont like it and cant afford the water falvourings.
appraently i look like death warmed up.
I am a bit scared.

Sorry to hear you're feeling poorly. Do you reckon it's linked to the spotting you started a thread about earlier? Maybe you're experiencing chronic period pains? I know you said you're not due, but this diet plays havoc with your body!

it very well could be.
I hadnt thought of that.
I am having to wear a sanitary towel as its getting heavier but not a proper period but it also feels like trapped wind.
wahts the best thing to take/ I think i have stuff for ibs?

Hiya,
I can sympathise. I feel exactly the same today :( I've just put it down to a bug or trapped wind.

Hope you are feeling better soon

((hugs))
K xxx

I haven't started LL yet, I get my packs tomorrow night and start on Wednesday, so I don't know the ins and outs yet but are you allowed to take such things as Rennies or Remegel Wind Relief. I have found that Remegel is very good for trapped wind etc.

Obviously my advice is not designed to replace any medical advice but here goes...the primary part of it is -

In the morning call LL medical (number is in your literature and on the website) get their opinion. Minimins is not a replacement for that service that you pay for as a LighterLifer, we only have our experience to go by - your counsellor and LL medical should always be your first ports of call (unless your medical problem is very serious in which case it should be your GP)

Right - with that in mind and the medical disclaimers in place ;) , here's my take on it...(oh and do remember that I am a LL hardass!)

Remember that your body can be tricksy and will try anything to get you to break abstinence - some people find the packs very rich and have issues adjusting to digesting them for the first few weeks - a lot of us had chocolate waterfalls and cramps in the first few weeks (some of us get this when we overindulge in water flavourings too, but I didn't drink the flavourings for the first few weeks) - You should not take any medicine on LL that isn't your normal painkiller or prescribed by a GP - anything else is self-medication - something you are trying to get out of the habit of on LL.

Hope that helps and I hope your tummy gets better - but mine was quite gripy at the beginning, yes.

hi all.
I took some Ibuscopan for IBS and went to sleep as it started to ease it.
To be honest regardless of if i wasnt allowed it on LL i dont care. I was in so much pain i was nearly cryign and i dont do crying!
Mind you as we speak my tummy is gumbling really hard core :(

got to leave for work soon so hope its not too bad on the trains lol.

Back