Got the munchies

Sarah-Jayne

Gold Member
Cant help but eat tonight!!! Don't know whats wrong with me!?
Ive eaten my dinner this evening, then ate a muller light, then two jaffa cakes and now a packet of quavers! I'm still within my syn limits but i just cant stop munching!

Does this happen to a lot of people on here?

yeah once i lose the plot i cant stop,you doing ee if so make some crisps there free and you can carry on munching

Quavers are free on a green day????
Ive syned them as 5.5 today as im on a red day, but normally syn them as 5.5 if im on a green day too.

Ohhh! I see! I wouldnt even know where to start making crisps tbh. Will look about in the recipe section. Ive just polished off the Tesco Light Choices Cottage Cheese with Pineapple lol. Wow, what a pig eh! Must stop eating now!

sorry i confused ya no you make them in microwave

slice potatoes very thinly with a potato peeler,spray a plate with frylight put potatoes on but do not overlap them,spray again with fry light salt pepper and spices then shove in micro for approx 5 to 6 minutes till they brown

I also forgot to say,have you had enough fluid today ? you could be dehydrated. It can creep up on you without knowing especailly in this heat. Go and drink a min of a pint of cold juice/ water etc and see how you feel in 30 mins after.

( no sugar juice/squash)

Phil x

Kaz, thanks for that!!! gonan try it tomorrow evening.
Phil, ive drank 2lts of water today, just got a pint of squash now :)

Sorry I came off as so bossy in my last comment! Woah, I sounded really snotty! I was like :copon:. Hahahaha! I'm nice really....:D

Back