Got the munchies :(

lunar jim

Gold Member
Gah, really want to snack today... So far, not too bad, I had a few raisins after my dinner, but I've resisted so far.

Dinner was Quorn heated in the oven dusted with paprika and chili flakes, in salad with balsamic vinegar. I was going to have some potato as my carb but Mrs L must have had them, the cupboard was bare ;) So just the Quorn and salad. Add two apples, a porridge and a soup and I'm on track but grrr... I feel like I could munch for England right now! Boredom I think, Mrs L is at work, I've watched last night's Top Gear, I'm stuck on my new game and keep getting killed lol so I switched it off in frustration. Big Brother has started I guess but I'm saving that for when Mrs L gets home...

BTW, for the party yesterday, I don't think I did too badly. A couple of Quorn sausages from the BBQ, a small thin slice of ham and plenty of salad, which I picked at when I was feeling hungry. And just water, no other drinks...

You are doing so well, resist the snacking!!!! I could have eaten for England today too, but have stuck to it. Just had my last tetra and watching a dvd, but really want to to to bed as my mind is on food. WI tomorrow so will not eat not until after that. Keep it up you will feel so much better tomorrow knowing your did not snack.

Yep your are doing FAB! I hate when you have days like that but tommorrow you will be glad that you didn't give in to temptation! x

Aw bless you we all have days like that but the next day when you know you resisted you feel so proud well done and keep up the good work xxx

Back