Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Got through a bad day at last!!

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by cuminz, 27 October 2011 Social URL.

1. cuminz

cuminz Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(5.7%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Today was a hard day for me :( I am off work this week due to half term and this is when I find it hard esp around the kids but today was even tougher, I saw my recently split partner to give him the rest of his stuff and it was very hard. I made the decision to end it but still so hard and all I wanted to do was eat I suppose that is the comfort eating trying to take over, but I won and I even went to the gym, so I feel like I've got quite a bit of control at the moment :) xx SORRY FOR THE ESSAY!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Phoenix101

Phoenix101 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well done, it is especially hard to keep 100% when there are big stressors going on in your life. This is the time when comfort eating can get a grip so it must feel really good to not go down that road. Keep going! :)

4. perfectxmess

perfectxmess Full Member

Current Weight:
    15st7.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    exante
    well done for staying strong, i too am a comfort eater so know how hard it is to fight that inner voice telling you to eat.. just remember how good it felt to resist the urge :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.