Got through a bad day at last!!

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by cuminz, 27 October 2011 Social URL.

1. cuminz

cuminz Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(5.7%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Today was a hard day for me :( I am off work this week due to half term and this is when I find it hard esp around the kids but today was even tougher, I saw my recently split partner to give him the rest of his stuff and it was very hard. I made the decision to end it but still so hard and all I wanted to do was eat I suppose that is the comfort eating trying to take over, but I won and I even went to the gym, so I feel like I've got quite a bit of control at the moment :) xx SORRY FOR THE ESSAY!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Phoenix101

Phoenix101 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well done, it is especially hard to keep 100% when there are big stressors going on in your life. This is the time when comfort eating can get a grip so it must feel really good to not go down that road. Keep going! :)

4. perfectxmess

perfectxmess Full Member

Current Weight:
    15st7.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    exante
    well done for staying strong, i too am a comfort eater so know how hard it is to fight that inner voice telling you to eat.. just remember how good it felt to resist the urge :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.