got through christening yesterday

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by skinnylala, 19 May 2008 Social URL.

1. skinnylala

skinnylala Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weightwatchers
    well i cant believe i didnt eat or drink a thing, had to lay out all the food, sausages , rolls chicken, curry and bar b q and hand it round and cake etc and i got through it but i am starving today and feel week and really really think i need some food, at work and not able to do anything, not sleeping well either, dont knwo what to do,am drinking loads water

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Well done on not eating under the pressure....wow what will power......give yourself a treat (not food) lol........

You got through the hard part......you must congratulate yourself for this as it is a major achievement

4. skinnylala

skinnylala Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weightwatchers
    it was so hard especially as iwas dealing with so much lovely food all day and everyone eating and as for drink everyone amazed i didnt say i on diet just made excuses, but i am literally weak with hunger today that i think i could pass out as feel like zombie and finding it hard to concentrate so a bit worried

5. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    the hard part is nearly over hun,well done for not eating ,you can do this xx

6. holly

holly Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    you got through it, well done! just try and keep focused if you got through yesterday you can get through anything- stay strong!

7. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    well done hun for staying strong :)

8. Sara4

Sara4 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done hun! I seriously respect anyone that can do that! My method is just not to go anywhere till I finished LT! Probably not a great approach but had I been at your christening I would have wrestled your granny to the ground for her chicken wing!!!!!! LOL!

9. burberry12

burberry12 Full Member

Oh you have made me feel better i have a wedding in 2 weeks and im hoping to do the same I hope im as strong as you.

Lisaxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.