got through christening yesterday

skinnylala

well i cant believe i didnt eat or drink a thing, had to lay out all the food, sausages , rolls chicken, curry and bar b q and hand it round and cake etc and i got through it but i am starving today and feel week and really really think i need some food, at work and not able to do anything, not sleeping well either, dont knwo what to do,am drinking loads water

Well done on not eating under the pressure....wow what will power......give yourself a treat (not food) lol........

You got through the hard part......you must congratulate yourself for this as it is a major achievement

it was so hard especially as iwas dealing with so much lovely food all day and everyone eating and as for drink everyone amazed i didnt say i on diet just made excuses, but i am literally weak with hunger today that i think i could pass out as feel like zombie and finding it hard to concentrate so a bit worried

you got through it, well done! just try and keep focused if you got through yesterday you can get through anything- stay strong!

well done hun for staying strong :)

Well done hun! I seriously respect anyone that can do that! My method is just not to go anywhere till I finished LT! Probably not a great approach but had I been at your christening I would have wrestled your granny to the ground for her chicken wing!!!!!! LOL!

Oh you have made me feel better i have a wedding in 2 weeks and im hoping to do the same I hope im as strong as you.

Lisaxx

Back