Got through it

fairy10

Hi all ,went out last night to a party ,drank water and resisted the food whoo hooo ,it was hell tho ,but over it now done and dusted :)

oh lol i havent had my first wi yet but ticker is say in i lost 0.1 kg hehehe

thanx nicki , and i think alot of it is due to this place ,its making me carry on just so i can tell ya all ive done well ... so thanx everyone

Fairy that is fantastic! Well done. After the first time it does get easier.

Good luck for your first WI.

x

my first wi is tuesday .... fingers crossed

welll done hun for sticking to it....now u know you can do it - there will be nowt stopping ya!!

good luck for tuesday!

Well done! and best of luck with your weigh in on Tuesday!

Love Mini xxx

Thank you mini ....

well done for not drinking at the party, when you go to your weigh in, it will be so worth it that you stuck to your water.
all the best for your weigh in.

i so hope it will be worth it ,, thanx all

Well done on last night and best of luck for Tuesday bet you will do great hopefully KK will do well too next Sunday You goin?

well done if you can manage to do that you can conquer your LT journey.
Way to go
xx

Hi Nicola ,, hope to be going ,finding getting ticket really hard ..lol i dont know how to work this thing but hope the next time u see me i will have lost a few more pounds ;)

Well done fairy, I feel your pain, cos family and friends arrived last night and ate fish and chips all around me.
I was amazed cos the smell was enough and I did,nt crave once!!:happy036:
classy

I was helping at a charity event back in June and the other helpers ordered in fish and chips as no-one had time to go home and eat. I just continued working while they ate and the smell was not that nice, smelt greasy if that is possible!

x

i get ya , people eating chips around me today ,i didnt crave but again i craved the curry i smelt

Back