got through my first day yay

saz7510

Hi all just thought id post i got through my first day yesterday in lt hehe i never thought i would manage and today i feel great and confident i will be ok today even though at work....surounded by food
I will take 1 day has it comes

have a good day all

saz x

That's great, good luck today you will be fine x

Hi Saz

My 1st day went well yesterday too, although made it easy for myself in that I had worked nights the night before so slept until 1pm.

Niggling headache since last night which is still there this morning, carb withdrawal or pepsi max withdrawal or a bit of both. Tired too, but that could be the change over from nights to normal waking hours.

Like you am taking it one day at a time. Good luck for today.

Vanda

glad to hear your surviving lol... a positive frame of mind is half the battle me thinks xx good luck for the rest of the week xxxx

Hey hun!

Congrats on getting through it- it does get easier and easier as time goes on.

Keep focused and positive and the weight will melt off

x

well done for doing your first day and good luck for the rest of the week:D

thanks alot everyone for the support...
Although i find it strange that yesterday i didnt realy like the taste of the milkshakes and today they taste alot better lol and smell nice too.

Yes vakwi glad u r doing well too ive not realy had anyside effects to be honest but feeling a little worn but i can cope with that....good luck for today. so far today i am doing great got one shake left will have about 7oclock ish then thats it for me another day tommorow and i WILL do it lol........

this forum really help though i must admit.
thanks everyone

saz x

Back