• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Got through the first 3 days

karon

S: 18st1lb C: 17st1lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 1st0lb(5.53%)
Have done my first 3 days :)
Im so happy with myself as this is my third go at CD, and have always gave in on day 1 before, i still got along way to go, but am determined to do it this time.

I think i have been more focused this time, as i havent really had any hunger pains, just the odd thinking of food, type thing.

Not sure if im in ketosis or not, have had a very dry mouth off and on since the 2nd day, and yesterday morning i felt my worse, bad headache and stuffy nose, but it didnt last long, but today i feel great, which is good, as i got alot of house work to get through lol

Cant wait for my first weigh in, got to be weighed a day earlier this week, as my CDC is away on thursay, will the day earlier weigh in effect my losses, as it would be 1 day off from a full week?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Big H

Silver Member
S: 23st11lb C: 19st1lb G: 15st0lb BMI: 37.2 Loss: 4st10lb(19.82%)
I always think getting through day 3 is the key. Well done you'll be slim sooner than you know it

BREN

is going to loose!
S: 83kg C: 80.8kg G: 72kg BMI: 27.9 Loss: 2.2kg(2.68%)
Hi Karon

Great work! I agree with Big H, in fact I find the first week hard.

One day short of a week will still see a very good result and the second week is usually a little lower so maybe that extra day added onto the 2nd week will be a good incentive with you motivation.

Anyways well done!

Bren
X

imagisal

S: 15st0lb C: 12st5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.7 Loss: 2st9lb(17.62%)
Karon, well done. Best wishes for your first weigh in. You sound like you have bags of energy for all that housework...go girl!!...don't overdo it though.

Chlo

Silver Member
S: 16st4lb C: 15st5lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 40.6 Loss: 0st13lb(5.7%)
Sounds like the hard parts over, so keep it up. Well done.

haggard_hannah

Proud to be a Loser!
Well done Karon! As we all know, the first 3 days are the hardest, I'm not saying it's all plain sailing from now on but you have done the hardest days and come through them smiling! I bet you'll still have a great result at your first weigh in xx