Got through the first 3 days

karon

Have done my first 3 days :)
Im so happy with myself as this is my third go at CD, and have always gave in on day 1 before, i still got along way to go, but am determined to do it this time.

I think i have been more focused this time, as i havent really had any hunger pains, just the odd thinking of food, type thing.

Not sure if im in ketosis or not, have had a very dry mouth off and on since the 2nd day, and yesterday morning i felt my worse, bad headache and stuffy nose, but it didnt last long, but today i feel great, which is good, as i got alot of house work to get through lol

Cant wait for my first weigh in, got to be weighed a day earlier this week, as my CDC is away on thursay, will the day earlier weigh in effect my losses, as it would be 1 day off from a full week?

I always think getting through day 3 is the key. Well done you'll be slim sooner than you know it

Hi Karon

Great work! I agree with Big H, in fact I find the first week hard.

One day short of a week will still see a very good result and the second week is usually a little lower so maybe that extra day added onto the 2nd week will be a good incentive with you motivation.

Anyways well done!

Bren
X

Karon, well done. Best wishes for your first weigh in. You sound like you have bags of energy for all that housework...go girl!!...don't overdo it though.

Sounds like the hard parts over, so keep it up. Well done.

Well done Karon! As we all know, the first 3 days are the hardest, I'm not saying it's all plain sailing from now on but you have done the hardest days and come through them smiling! I bet you'll still have a great result at your first weigh in xx

Back