Got Tickets for Michael Jackson & More!!

LondonIrishOllie

Pensively Posting
Lol I went mad in past 12 hours....

last night I booked to go to music festival in Belgium... Coldplay, Killers, Kings of Leon and much much more!!

Rock Werchter :: Line up

getting train there.. 2 hours London to Belgium.. OMG!

And this morning I somehow managed to get tickets for the one and only MJ! its gonna be amazing!

sorry nothing to do with LT!

oh my god, lucky you, would love to see mj.... it'll be fab

dont want to be a party pooper but i thought the MJ tickets werent being sold till the 13th

oooooh how excitin!!!

try an get close to the front of michal Jackson incase somethin falls off.. will be worth a fortune of Ebay haha

xxxx

Woooooooo! Very jealous of the Kings of Leon, they're amazing live! You'll have a great time at all, I'm sure. Can't wait for festival season myself :)

Best of luck with WI - my first one is later today and i'm getting nervous, lol.

Aw i am so jealous!
I didnt get a presale code either - i want to cry! :( lol

Woooooooo! Very jealous of the Kings of Leon, they're amazing live! You'll have a great time at all, I'm sure. Can't wait for festival season myself :)

Best of luck with WI - my first one is later today and i'm getting nervous, lol.

yea saw KOL in the O2 in Dec.. Very good!

thanks, a satisfied 5lbs today.. Best of luck to u!

Aw i am so jealous!
I didnt get a presale code either - i want to cry! :( lol

awww poor u, keep an eye out tho they are trying to get more dates

Why is he only in concert in London? I would have loved to have seen him live, but Ive got tickets for Madonna & Take That!

hey great news Ollie - i got tickets too! Was delighted -took me a fair few hours to get them!

Going on the 16th!

really?! i was on at 7 and it made me wait 34 mins then kicked me out - had another 2 attempts and same thing happened. So spent 1.5 hours on computer before work.

Stomped off to work in the worst mood ever, thought give it another go and hey presto - i was actually shaking when i got through to it!

Aw :( you are all making me so jealous!
They go on sale to people with no presale codes on friday but fat chance of their being any left!!!!! :(

Back