Got to do it this time

Jacey

Hi everyone

I am offically restarting CD SS today and I just HAVE to be successfull this time - Im going away in Oct and just want to be able to wear nice clothes without worrying about what I look like. Im just under 15 stone and this will be my 3rd restart {2nd one failed due to me being ill, 1st time due to lack of willpower}.

Id love to be able to shed 4-5 stone between now and then although I think 5 stone is prob a bit ambitious bearing in mind its 16 weeks til i go away !!

Well good luck to everyone else SS and no doubt i'll be posting loads throughout the next few months x

Hi Jacey

Well done on getting back on the CD wagon and all the best with your re-start, keep focussing on your trip in October and why you want to lose the weight and you'll get there.

All the best
x

hi Jacey good luck with your re-start it is good to have something to aim for and the holiday will be brilliant . Just think how wonderful you will feel if you have lost a few stone and it Is achievable. I have had a number of restarts and managed to get back on track fairly easily - it is almost a relief not to have to think about food ! Kep posting on this forum and we can help to keep you focuse
Love Gaye x

Back