Got to do it this time

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Jacey, 25 June 2007 Social URL.

1. Jacey

Jacey Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Heartbreak diet lol
    Hi everyone

I am offically restarting CD SS today and I just HAVE to be successfull this time - Im going away in Oct and just want to be able to wear nice clothes without worrying about what I look like. Im just under 15 stone and this will be my 3rd restart {2nd one failed due to me being ill, 1st time due to lack of willpower}.

Id love to be able to shed 4-5 stone between now and then although I think 5 stone is prob a bit ambitious bearing in mind its 16 weeks til i go away !!

Well good luck to everyone else SS and no doubt i'll be posting loads throughout the next few months x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

The Harcombe Diet
    Hi Jacey

Well done on getting back on the CD wagon and all the best with your re-start, keep focussing on your trip in October and why you want to lose the weight and you'll get there.

All the best
  4. minky

minky Member

hi Jacey good luck with your re-start it is good to have something to aim for and the holiday will be brilliant . Just think how wonderful you will feel if you have lost a few stone and it Is achievable. I have had a number of restarts and managed to get back on track fairly easily - it is almost a relief not to have to think about food ! Kep posting on this forum and we can help to keep you focuse
    Love Gaye x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.