Got to get on with it

ladyblade

Well, after coming back off hols, I had some good news and bad. The good was I only put on two pounds, that for me is fantastic, the bad news is that I have lost one of my best friends to cancer and I received some bad news of my own health wise. I hit rock bottom, but got up this morning, determined not to feel sorry for myself, to get better, and lose the two pound I put on on holiday and the extra five I put on after my bad news. I have the love and support of my family and if they can be strong, then so can I. Wish me luck guys, I know I will have everyone's support and I am determined to stick to the plan, as best I can, and get myself back to the old me. Thanks for reading xx
My breakfast, made by my hubby and brought to me in bed. I am being spoilt lol.

Attachments

• image-779422584.jpg
    image-779422584.jpg
    446.8 KB · Views: 80
I'm so sorry about your friend. If those few lbs gave you one ounce of comfort at the time, they were well worth it! Sometimes sw just has to take a back seat in life!

Well done for having the courage and strength to get back on it , wishing you loads and loads of luck and good wishes lovely.

Your breakky looks amazing!!
xxxxxx

Truly sorry for your loss xx

Hi, so sorry to hear about your friend, I know how hard that is.
With your determination you're bound to succeed and there's loads of love and support here.
Good luck on your journey x

Back