Got to.love TS

Starlight

Gold Member
Cant believe it but i lost 8lbs this wweek I LOVE this diet xx

well done starlight thats excellent congrats hun

Well done!! If i lost that on my first week i'll be thrilled. If i lose just 4lb i'll be in a different stone zone!! Fingers crossed, did well until last ngt when I had a ngt out and had bit of a blow out :eek::sigh:

Mx

What a great valentines gift that you have given to yourself! Well done! Xx

Wow well done for sticking to it so long hun. Hope you dont mind me asking but on your ticker it says you have 90lbs left but in your avatar pic you look so slim already. Hows that my love?

Well done - Truly Amazing. I stayed up last night reading your diary & and have to say 'inspirational'.

I start tomorrow & cant wait, will start a diary tomorrow also, hopefully to keep me on track.

Hi Starlight - I have only just joined this site and am pretty lost to be honest with you! I was reading the forum on Exante a couple of days ago, and want to congratulate you on your amazing weight lose! Well done! However, I can't find a forum to join in with as the Exante diet that I am soon to start, is not the "Total Solutions" very low calorie diet, nor it is the "Working Solutions". Due to my low BMI and the fact that I suffer from ill health, I am having to go on the higher calorie Exante "Simple Solutions" Diet at 1,200 calories. As you are one of the moderators I wondered if it would be possible for you to add "Exante Simple Solutions" to the Exante forum, so people like me would have somewhere to post.

Hi Starlight - I have only just joined this site and am pretty lost to be honest with you! I was reading the forum on Exante a couple of days ago, and want to congratulate you on your amazing weight lose! Well done! However, I can't find a forum to join in with as the Exante diet that I am soon to start, is not the "Total Solutions" very low calorie diet, nor it is the "Working Solutions". Due to my low BMI and the fact that I suffer from ill health, I am having to go on the higher calorie Exante "Simple Solutions" Diet at 1,200 calories. As you are one of the moderators I wondered if it would be possible for you to add "Exante Simple Solutions" to the Exante forum, so people like me would have somewhere to post.

Hi there

WS and Simple Solutions would just go in the main forum. The only reason TS has its own forum is so that people who are following it and dont want to read about food can post safe in the knowledge food talk isnt allowed in there.

All other plans and general posts just go in the main forum :)

Hi Starlight - thanks for the quick reply. Am still not sure where to look for posts relating to Exante Simple Solutions?? I think I have found the main forum bit, but there are 100's of posts there. How would I find people who are on the Simple Solutions if it isn't classed under the main "Exante Forum"??

Sorry...have only just joined today and am finding it difficult to find anything! ha ha.

Well done Starlight that is fab. I have also been meaning to say since you changed your avatar how wonderful you look. xx

Wow that's fantastic! :happy096:

Back