Got to.love TS

Thats fantastic!!!!!! :D well done x

Fantastic Starlight :)

Hello - could you please tell me if you can add very hot water to the milkshakes to make eg. hot chocolate?

I read somewhere that you are not supposed to put Exante products in the microwave as it destroys much of the nutition, but am wondering if adding hot water is ok?

I made a "hot chocolate" this morning, but initially whizzed the power up with a bit of cold water however, adding hot water to that, only made it luke warm, which wasn't the greatest. I have contacted Exante about this, but as yet they haven't got back to me.

Thanks

I have all my shakes hot just with boiling water no cold water at all x

Be interesting to see what exante say about the cold packs hot! I know you do Starlight, but I know you wouldnt want to be killing any nutrients in them. I persume you can as you have the soups hot:confused:

Thanks guys...I must have missed that bit on the Exante website about having the shakes hot :doh:

Am just trying the vegie soup, and am having a major attack of deja vu from 23 years ago, when I was on the Cambridge Diet!! I swear it is the exact same soup!! :yuk: Takes a bit of getting used to!!

Back