Got to stop messing around

hi marv blomming heck love its all coming at once you poor love (((())) hugs x x x

I know, surely I've had my quota for the year now x

i think you have love should leave you alone now lets hope x

Sorry you're having a tough week.. Hope you have fab Easter xx

Hi Shelley
Just seen your diary and your amazing loss and new award , ( bows down )

Hope you have a fab easter too :)

I've rung work and arranged my shifts to be covered tomorrow and Saturday , I'm off Sunday so I go back to work on Monday , should of shifted this by then xx

I've been up a bit this afternoon and I now feel shattered , so I'm off to bed xxxx

Hi Shelley
Just seen your diary and your amazing loss and new award , ( bows down )

Hope you have a fab easter too :)

I've rung work and arranged my shifts to be covered tomorrow and Saturday , I'm off Sunday so I go back to work on Monday , should of shifted this by then xx

I've been up a bit this afternoon and I now feel shattered , so I'm off to bed xxxx

Thanks Vonnie. Hope you have restful nights sleep & feel much better xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

hi vonnie
how are you feeling today lovely x

You are not having any luck whatsoever!! Did you break a mirror on New Years Eve or something?? Hope it's something that passes over very quickly hun xx

ohh vonnie
you poor love hope you have been resting what a horrid easter for you x

You are not having any luck whatsoever!! Did you break a mirror on New Years Eve or something?? Hope it's something that passes over very quickly hun xx

Ha ha ha
Not that I can remember , it did make me think for a while though xx

ohh vonnie you poor love hope you have been resting what a horrid easter for you x

Hi hun
I've hardly been out of bed since Monday night,
I need to start getting up , I still don't feel 100%, but it's gonna take time

morning vonnie
ow you feeling now love a little fresh air might help you hun you poor love x x x x

morning vonnie ow you feeling now love a little fresh air might help you hun you poor love x x x x

Feel a bit better , thank god,
Yea I was thinking the same myself , I might just have a walk round the block , it's a lovely sunny day x

You got anything planned love ? Xx

I've wi and I've lost 7 lb,
I know I've not wi for a few weeks and I've not really eaten this week but I'm still happy with that xx

Yeeehah!!!!!! WTG Vonnie that's fabulous! (even if it was due to not much eating!).

And I am very envious about the sun you've got there - and so pleased you're feeling better, it's all up from here, love! :)

well done on the 7lb loss hun x x

That's brilliant news! Well done hun! Xoxox

Back