Got to stop messing around

Not done too well today , well yesterday ,
Had a bacon butty at work , colleague was going for one I caved in and had one too, then this afternoon had a few chocolate fingers with my brew, I know compared to a few months ago that's still a big improvement on what I was eating, but it annoyed me that I didn't really want it wasn't hungry , oh well keep going stay strong ,

Thanks ladies ,
I'm at work on my lunch and the dam choc fingers are screaming at me , I'm not listening la la la la la la ,
I am not gonna let a blooming biscuit beat me x

fight it vonnie tell them to whistle x x

Starting to get nervous bout Friday ,
I've decided I'm not going to wi ( was going to this morning ) but food hadn't been brilliant , well not as strict an odd biscuit has crept in and a hot cross bun , so going by last time I had my op I had a massive gain straight after , I know probably due to fluid and swelling and the anaesthetic , but it knocked me so this time I'm not going to wi for a couple of weeks after my op when my mobility is a little better and I'm not dependant on others food wise ,
I'm feeling bloated today also ,

Hope things go well Vonny! And totally agree about weighing in. Shall be sending positive vibes xx

hi vonnie sending you good vibes and hope all goes well tomorrow sweet heart x x x x

am thinking of you vinnie and sending hugs (((((hugs)))))))

I'm home , in a lot of pain , more than last time ,
He said it is bad needs knee replacement but then re done in 10 - 15 years but that's it the bone not strong enough to do it a 3rd time , I'm then looking at being in wheelchair in my 60's

Back