Got to target by sick route

peggypig

Silver Member
Well I finally got to target this week 3lb loss due to being in bed since Sunday with vomiting and diarohea well thats one way to get there LOL!!!

Been wanting full fat food ever since I got up and feel better today will have to be careful or be putting it back on.

:talk017:

Well done, sorry about the route you took but look upon that as a bonus lol!!!!
Losing it is the easy bit . Keeping it off is hard. I know to my cost.

images

It may not exactly be the route endorsed by SW but CONGRATULATIONS!! What an achievement! Good luck with maintaining x

Im back at work today been off all work I look about 90 it takes it out of you being sick.

Thanks to everyone for the kind words and encouragement. I know what you mean about maintaining Ive not read up about this as yet or asked at class it came a bit quicker than I thought this week.

Well done you, any before and after pics? Although probably not as been too sick. Hope you start feeling 100% again soon.

Take Care

BBxxx

congratulations on reaching target. hopefully you will maintain for the next wi. but remember you are allowed 3lbs either side.

Congratulations on getting to target! Cant be helped that you werent well, so added side bonus! Do be careful though, if its weight lost through dehydration you may well see a gain next week once your system gets back to normal - but as long as you stay on plan and see how things pan out over the week it should be well within range!

Well done! (Or, unwell done!)

That is what I thought about being dehydrated and losing the weight so Im aware of a possible gain for next week. Im trying to stay to plan to head off any gain.

I think that is probably why I wasnt too excited about reaching target as it may be temporary when eating returns to normal.

Back