Got very bad news, took mini break

Diva2.0

Well, I was doing great and then I got some very bad news. My mom has cancer, and was doing alright, but they've given her about three months. I was gutted and went straight for the sugar.:break_diet::cry:

But I'm back on track tomorrow and am glad to come back. I don't want to eat my emotions. If I do, I will just have to deal with them later. Blech. So, here's to starting over and staying strong.

thanks all.

Awww Diva, I am so sorry. Good luck with your restart, remember we are all here if you need to sound off ;)

I'm so sorry to hear about your mum, I really do wish you both the best for everything. Much support and many hugs xxx

positive vibes, take one day at a time x

Thanks everybody so much. It was a brutal week but your support is truly appreciated. On ward and moving towards slim. :D At least I can not rely on food or drinks through all this, though god, who wouldn't kill for a large drink with bad news.

Still, I'm lucky to be around so many awesome people.

Hugs to you all.

I'm so sorry about your situation hun - you're being so brave and we are ALL here for you. Be kind to yourself, take it one day at a time and no matter what remember that there is plenty of support waiting for you right here whenever you need it and with your family and friends too I'm sure. *hugs*

Back