Gotta do it!!!

missfriz

Well today is officially day 2 :) I am so pleased as it has been so long since I passed day 1 lol!!!! Yesterday I had the most awful headache so just went to bed early as I was feeling so rough. Have to say I am feeling so much better today, so far..... I thought I would be feeling really hungry this morning but I wasn't. I am usually my most hungry first thing in the morning and don't tend to be as hungry as the day goes on strangely enough. :) Anyway I really have to stick to this and get it off this time as at the moment my bra strap is cutting off my circulationlol!!! :( Also I am starting my new job on 13th October and the uniform I ordered is bursting off me and I am too embarrased to go back and ask for a bigger size. But hey maybe this is a good thing as it will keep me at it.:) Anyway onwards I go - today I have had Chocolate shake for my breakfast and I will have some soup for lunch. I will be out from 4 - 9 so it will keep me from thinking about food hopefully and when I come home I will dash to bed as the OH should have the kids sorted out and sleeping by then :) and I will take a tetra with me. So note to myself - I don't want to do day 1 again so stick to it! Lol..Hope everyone else is getting on o.k. Today. X

Well done!
I know that feeling of having many 'Day 1s' lol.....and I TOTALLY know the feeling of having your bra start to cut in again :(....anyhoo, like my CDC says "we mean it this time!"

Good luck! xxx

Back