gotta stop buying "bars"..

know exactly what you mean - I buy the hi fi's from group - well DID - I bought 4 packets which have 3 in so that'[s 12 bars and I'd eat 2 in class after weigh in then one bar on the way home. After tea at home I'd have one before bed - so that;'s 4 - within a couple of days me and hubby would polish off the remainder.

So I don't buy them now if I can help it. PLUS I was buying Alpen lights to make the quickie cheesecake - which is delicious. BUT I found I was having the quickie Cheesecake after EVERY meal which is half a heb or 3 syns and 2 syns for the choccy options - so an extra 5 sybs per day - which is OK IF you'/ve saved syns to have them - I didn't.

I've been scraping by with half pound losses and pound losses etc etc - I have this week attempted to not have any of the '/extra's' as I call them.

Lets see what this week brings on the scales for me then.

Good luck to everyone else.

Gilly x

4 alpen lights is 10 syns thats amost a whole chocolate bar! much more enjoyable like karen said! Im trying to use my syns on things i want not think i want ;)

4 alpen lights is either 2 heb's - or 12 syns I believe? do correct me if I'm wrong.

have you tried Mini Milk ice lollies? They are 1.5 syns each, very sweet so good for a sugar fix and if you tried to overdo it you'd get brain-freeze!!

Moo85 said:
have you tried Mini Milk ice lollies? They are 1.5 syns each, very sweet so good for a sugar fix and if you tried to overdo it you'd get brain-freeze!!

Oh yes! I lived on these last time I did SW. If I had syns left in the evening I scoff them down. You can have 10 a day and still lose weight :)

I totally understand Col. I have stopped buying Alpen Lights as I find them too moorish and go through a box way too quickly.

I only buy one pack of hifi bars a week now too and when they are gone, they are gone.

As has been said elsewhere, multipacks are the work of the devil!!

I've hit on an idea..
I'm going to offer a service in group where people give me all their nice foods and I bring round one days worth each morning as they request.. :)
think it'll catch on? :D

^ that would catch on! It would be a lifesaver for those of us with multipack-itus :) I know exactly what you mean with 'bars' I can eat the whole pack of bars in one go (and then have tummy ache later on!), fibre plus were the worst as they are so tasty. I'd suggest not buying any multipacks for a month or so and then try and see how you go after that month when the habit has gone away a bit. Its something I'm always going to have to be wary of -buying multipacks.

Back